Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I'm assuming when a recruit says he "visited" he means it was official.
    I wouldn't expect them to use words in a consistent fashion -- no one else does. It's just like the recent use of the word "agent".
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-04-2010, 01:16 AM. Reason: grammar
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I wouldn't expect them to use words in a consistent fashion -- no one else does. It's just like the recent use of the word "agent".
      Yeah but the people using "Agent" recently weren't the recruits...they know better. A kid who is getting interest from RPI, Miami, UNH, etc. knows what "visit" means.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

I did a quick scan through the last thread and didnt see this article from the AV Times about Nolan Graham posted anyplace.

http://www2.canada.com/albernivalley...9-7c8751eaf612

I wonder what the hold up could be in regards to the official release coming from RPI. I think its almost been a month since he announced he was leaving Alberni.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Yeah but the people using "Agent" recently weren't the recruits...they know better. A kid who is getting interest from RPI, Miami, UNH, etc. knows what "visit" means.
          “They’re kind of busy with something right now,” Pirri said in reference to tonight’s Stanley Cup finals opener in Chicago. “My agent has talked to him. Come camp time (in 2011 or later), I’m sure they’ll be impressed.” http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...5211950721.txt

It's a direct quote from Pirri, although I suppose Weaver still could have changed the words.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
            I did a quick scan through the last thread and didnt see this article from the AV Times about Nolan Graham posted anyplace.

http://www2.canada.com/albernivalley...9-7c8751eaf612

I wonder what the hold up could be in regards to the official release coming from RPI. I think its almost been a month since he announced he was leaving Alberni.
            These things always seem to go slowly, and the fact that Graham is Canadian probably slows it up even more.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

breaking news.................
              Jacob laliberte is taking the sat's 8 am sharp tomorrow . Good luck kid you may need it
              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

When are you taking your SATs?
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                  breaking news.................
                  Jacob laliberte is taking the sat's 8 am sharp tomorrow . Good luck kid you may need it
                  Dude just stop right now please.
                  Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    When are you taking your SATs?

Good luck to JL.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good luck to JL.
                      do you think we can sneak Mr. Baer in to take JL's SATs?
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

These things always seem to go slowly, and the fact that Graham is Canadian probably slows it up even more.
                        My guess would be waiting for the work visa, remember how long it took for Vines to get here and I believe it was stated at the time that visa's take some time since 9/11
                        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                          do you think we can sneak Mr. Baer in to take JL's SATs?
                          Perhaps just to take the Math portion?
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Perhaps just to take the Math portion?
                            What about that supposed third section that probably only burgie12 took of the people on here?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              What about that supposed third section that probably only burgie12 took of the people on here?
                              Writing. As in, the section I would have completely pwned if I'd been able to take it. **** SAT.

Comment

It's time to rally around one of our own - WaP makes a special plea for help for Yale's Mandi Schwartz, including a pair of videos about Mandi and her condition.

Please, if you haven't seen the story on the front page of USCHO yet, drop by Without a Peer and see what you can do to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X