Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMD recruit accused of beating his girlfriend

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Assault (allegedly/accused) and throwing lawnmowers are two very different things.

Does that mean we would lose in the first NCAA game?
    Absolutely not, that is a totally different aspect of the game reserved for the green machine.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Assault (allegedly/accused) and throwing lawnmowers are two very different things.
      Yes. Stafne is only accused of committing one misdemeanor. Frattin got charged with two for that incident.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
        FYP. And aren't 90% of women asking to be physically assaulted? Or was that rape?
        Dunno...where's Sloe Gin? We could ask him.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          Dunno...where's Sloe Gin? We could ask him.
          yes
          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
          2006-2007: 15-24-2
          2007-2008: 20-20-4
          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            yeah because cracks like that are any worse than the tired comments UMD fans say about SCSU.
            What, are you 2?
            President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
              I love that this thread was started by the obssesive SCSU fanbase
              Pot, meet kettle.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Hey, I love watching everything horrible happening to tUMD's hockey program and Duluth in general, but I'm not gonna pile in on this one... just a crappy situation and I really hope what we think happened didn't happen, and if it did, that he never sees a college hockey roster.
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                  yeah because cracks like that are any worse than the tired comments UMD fans say about SCSU.
                  Never said they weren't.

Comment

A guy with over 33,000 posts on an internet message board with a personalized huskey jersey with his uscho handle on it telling me to get a life. Classic.

The good news is if scsu continues their trend of taking our retreads this kid anf hjelle will be huskies in 2 years. We know staffne will fit right in with sterns county and the local Superman.
                    http://www.umdpenaltybo*****

2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

Comment

The good news is if scsu continues their trend of taking our retreads and beating us with them, this kid anf hjelle will be huskies in 2 years.
                      FYP.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

A guy with over 33,000 posts on an internet message board with a personalized huskey jersey with his uscho handle on it telling me to get a life. Classic.
                        You dressed up as SpongeBob to try and win free Final Five tickets.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

The good news is if scsu continues their trend of taking our retreads this kid anf hjelle will be huskies in 2 years. We know staffne will fit right in with sterns county and the local Superman.
                          Taking your retreads seems to be working. We finish ahead of you in the standings every year.
                          Originally posted by SJHovey
                          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven
                          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            You dressed up as SpongeBob to try and win free Final Five tickets.
                            Burn! Of course I think that makes both of you guys dorks....
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              Hey, I love watching everything horrible happening to tUMD's hockey program and Duluth in general, but I'm not gonna pile in on this one... just a crappy situation and I really hope what we think happened didn't happen, and if it did, that he never sees a college hockey roster.

I am sure most UMD fans feel the same way. The situation is a little easier for the UMD program and fans since the guy wasn't exactly a great player. If it was a top recruit something like this would really hurt. As is stands the guy most likely will never make it on campus and soon everybody will forget about him.
                              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                                FYP. And aren't 90% of women asking to be physically assaulted? Or was that rape?
                                We would have to ask Sloegin about that but I'm going to assume from his previous posts that Sloegin thinks the poor girl begged to be beaten and dressed up for the occasion.
                                Last edited by cross cheque; 05-28-2010, 10:24 AM. Reason: who cares
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X