The Women's Cover Page @ USCHO...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Women's Cover Page @ USCHO...

While I'm not trying to cause a stink, I'd like to know why it is that the man's cover page changes at least weekly, if not twice a week in the off season, whereas the women's cover page has remained the same since March! I'm not dissing USCHO in the least....I couldn't get by without them, but I would like to see equal attention paid in their coverage.....thoughts?

Re: The Women's Cover Page @ USCHO...

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
    ... I would like to see equal attention paid in their coverage.....thoughts?
    We won't get equal coverage, or anything close to it, in large part because we have fewer fans and less interest. The summer is a slow time in any case. I'd prefer seeing more content on the women's page during the season. Were that to happen, maybe there would be an increase in the following of the women's page and more hits. Not equal to men's hockey, but an improvement.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I for one am absolutely fine with it staying the way it is!!!! Why change it now......it has always been changed less frequent then the men's.........
      Thank you Seniors, Rasmussen,Blais,Tuominen,Murray ,Hakala...your contributions will never be forgotten.
      2010 National Champions!!!! And lets not forget 2008 as well!!

Comment

Not sure whether the USCHO women's page is going to matter much anymore....

http://beyondthedashers.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
          Not sure whether the USCHO women's page is going to matter much anymore....

http://beyondthedashers.weebly.com/

And they have a FORUM!!! How long will it take for all of the feuds on USCHO to transfer to over there, I wonder....

Comment

The only change I'm looking for Reaper is more coverage....I think it's a cop out to say that the men's game has more to offer so therefore demands better coverage, but that's me....thanks for the new info 5 4 of that other website....whomever runs it, are they as reputable as those behind USCHO?

Comment

Working...
            X