Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

have
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

lives
      Always a Wildcat...
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

after
        Always a Wildcat...

Comment

all!
          Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Always a Wildcat...

Comment

I'm a lot better at programming actual software, not this web crap...

Just a matter of figuring out how the submission works

Comment

******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Comment

That was one crazy party. I am hung over. I woke up on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room, and they would NOT stop screaming.

I ate a big, red candle.

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Rix and Stebner talk about playing against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      That was one crazy party. I am hung over. I woke up on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room, and they would NOT stop screaming.
                      Well if we are going to take thought route

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
                      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

I Love Lamp!!!
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          I Love Lamp!!!
                          Glad someone is playing along

I killed a guy with a trident
                          Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                          Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

From the I've got too much time on my hand's file:
                            *****http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7458/classscoring.png******
                            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                              Glad someone is playing along

I killed a guy with a trident
                              They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay?
                                Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Working...
                                X