Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Nice signing. Jonny was in need of a footrest.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Shut

Comment

The effing horns

Comment

up

Comment

Now

Comment

There

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                There
                There's probably an agent of the bwk collective waiting to pounce.
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                  I repped the guy who initially created the vuvuzela embedded code. He/She feels bad.
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

The more they do it, the more they get roported!!!
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                      The more they do it, the more they get roported!!!
                      And the more board doesn't notice it until the fall?
                      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                        I repped the guy who initially created the vuvuzela embedded code. He/She feels bad.
                        This... is why we can't have nice things. Like a functioning thread.

Comment

so who was the leading goal scorer for tech last year?

notice how im keeping all my conversation to hockey now. No more of this vuvuzewla talk.
                          Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 07-06-2010, 09:52 AM. Reason: Remove embedded audio

Comment

And just when I thought he was safe in MN, with Boogaard's departure
                            They brought in Brad Staubitz to replace them both.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                              John Scott signs a Two-year deal with the Blackhawks.
                              Good for John Scott, I always thought he was a pretty sweet dude. He's pretty cool and isn't afraid of anyone

Comment

OH MY GOD!!

I finally decide to take some time and check in and this is what welcomes me. I'll be back in a week or two. You should be here too, it might be worth it.
                                Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                                *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Working...
                                X