Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much Hardware as Ovechkin!!

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    The Dick I. Bong Memorial Beer Pong Horn (mk 4) scoffs at the vuvuzela.

...and for ctf.
    You can not scoff at a vuvuzela. They're pretty cool and aren't afraid of anything.
    Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 07-06-2010, 10:00 AM. Reason: Remove embedded audio

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      We want {PROVICED!!!!!!!!
      Haha, that would be a basket full of fail. And a wonderful one at that.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Hey bwk, quit being a colossal area clown.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Bump

Comment

it

Comment

down

Comment

to

Comment

the

Comment

next

Comment

page

Comment

Worked for me--I have 50 posts/page. Thanks, tcm.
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

ackk...!!!!
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                            Worked for me--I have 50 posts/page. Thanks, tcm.
                            That's a good idea.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

That's a good idea.
                              Maybe I should set up my account to 50 posts a page.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

Maybe I should set up my account to 50 posts a page.
                                Or maybe I should keep quoting myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X