Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Offseason Thread 2: Moving Forward by Booting Forwards

Possible future player from my hometown

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Well it looks like we might have a new player in addition to this new coach Mike Davis! And Jack Parker has won over 700 games. Who knew?
      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
        Well it looks like we might have a new player in addition to this new coach Mike Davis! And Jack Parker has won over 700 games. Who knew?
        Apparently, the editors at the Newburyport Daily Snooze have been laid off.
        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

And when did the NCAA take away one of Parker's titles?
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

And yet Maine STILL keeps both of their NC's

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
              And yet Maine STILL keeps both of their NC's
              Walshy died. Jack made his peace with him.. let's let it go...

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I thought all that was pretty funny

Comment

For those who were talking about it before, the new Kelly's at HArvard/Comm opened.
                  time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Walshy died. Jack made his peace with him.. let's let it go...

Last time I went further south than DC I saw a guy with a shirt "Lee Surrendered, I didn't." So clearly us idiot pee-ons can have different opinions than those in charge

On a more serious, but equally unrelated, note: in addition to posting here (way too much) I lurk on two other forums, and right now the soccer forum I read is so overly negative about the entire US Soccer program that I have stopped reading all threads that aren't about fans' travel plans and the like. I'd just like to thank all of you for never letting this place get nearly that bad (because if I stopped reading USCHO I might have to get a life). [/sappy post]

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      Last time I went further south than DC I saw a guy with a shirt "Lee Surrendered, I didn't." ..
                      my favorite t shirt reads:

haiku can be hard
                      sometimes it does not make sense
                      refrigerator
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Coyle reportedly did phenomenal at the NHL combine last week. also will be wearing #3 next season (possibly already mentioned in the thread.. i havent been paying much attention). can't wait to see this kid in scarlet and white.
                        Bleed Scarlet.

Comment

On a slow holiday weekend, here's a question for BU fans, especially those of us who listen to distant road games on radio:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being no chance, 10 being a lock, will it still be a "whole new new ballgame at Bickford's" this season?
                          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                            On a slow holiday weekend, here's a question for BU fans, especially those of us who listen to distant road games on radio:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being no chance, 10 being a lock, will it still be a "whole new new ballgame at Bickford's" this season?
                            Definitely a 10. I've heard it through the grapevine that Bernie Corbett will be the first to let us know, though.
                            Boston University 2009 Champs
                            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                              Definitely a 10. I've heard it through the grapevine that Bernie Corbett will be the first to let us know, though.
                              Absolutely a 10! It's a whole new ball game with this guy (me!) in the mix! Hold on to your butts; my heart condition has been cured and I'm ready to dominate at 1st line RW. With VinSap out of the picture [Oh, by the bye, my buddy Noreaster (as an aside: seriously Noreaster, I don't know whose alter ego you are, but you're just the most awful person/poster in the world) and I purposefully delayed #27 and #10's train to the bike ride to make sure NO ONE would interfere with my ascension up the BU scoring charts... who do you think steered that SVU in front of the trolly with all those cocked BC dusters inside?] 1st unit PP and 1st line minutes are MINE. This season I'll prove to everyone that it's not the size of the fight in the dog, it's the quality of the repair job on the hole in the dog's heart that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by BB411 View Post
                                Coyle reportedly did phenomenal at the NHL combine last week. also will be wearing #3 next season (possibly already mentioned in the thread.. i havent been paying much attention). can't wait to see this kid in scarlet and white.
                                theres really no 'reportedly' about it, the numbers are public info online, he did very well on the fitness portions but for upper body strength and other tests he didnt seem to crack the top 10% in a single category.

and the freshmen pick numbers in may now? before they have even finalized the recruiting class? and with pereira wearing 6 and now coyle wearing 3 its a good thing you only have a couple good defensemen because you only have a couple good defensemen jersey numbers
                                Last edited by Deuce; 05-31-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X