Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Offseason Thread 2: Moving Forward by Booting Forwards

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    Nieto- Trivino - Chiasson
    Connolly - Warsofsky

Coyle- Megan - Gaudet
    Clendening - Nicastro
    FYL, but yeah we're basically on the same page.

My memory also has #6 scoring 2 PP goals at Harvard, but my memory further has Harvard's PK% at the time as in the high 60's. I believe 3 of my friends in the stands also had PP goals that night. Right now he would be my 7th choice, so he would get some time to earn a full time spot during the suspension. But I do think we are getting just a tad too involved in PP lines for May...

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad
      Nope, a fact. If they wanted you to know, they would have told you.
      Do you have any earthly idea how creepy you come across on this message board? You are an adult (likely middle aged) and you spend your time obsessed with the activities of kids who are either too young to vote or too young to drink. A lot of us get information about things like this, but most don't come running to the internetz and feel the need to 'break info' like you do. You truly need a life or some sort of individual therapy.

You are certainly the most universally disliked poster on this board. This is something BC and BU fans can all agree on.

Comment

Oh yea, you're really ADDING info to the conversation. "People are leaving but I won't tell you. If they wanted you to know they would have told you!"

I'm sure they told you personally and wanted YOU to know, though (let me guess, you coached the BC kids that are leaving for 8 years and invited them into your candyvan dozens of times?).

Hokydad, you're so socially inept you can't even hide your social issues on a message board. That is pathetic. I've never even seen that before.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

and your on here for what purpose? Your on the same board

someone said BU lost players and BC was 100% intact for next year, which is not the case. Thats called adding info. Which you never do

Here are your recent posts, talk about the kettle calling the pot black..

"Have you heard anything that Clendening is trying to work out a deal to get Sarnia to acquire his rights so he can sign with them?"

"I don't think anything Clendening says can be taken with any sincerity whatsoever. I'd be surprised if he came to BU or any other college"

"I had heard Santini was "BU's to lose" as recently as two weeks ago"

"The BC kids are told to stay on campus and not drink and drive. I know when they won their trophies this year, they spent several hours in the wee hours walking the trophies through the mods and sharing them with the revelers. " What were you doing, following them around?

"Considering this is Jack Parker we're talking about, the other possible reason for the timing of this dismissal is he needed a scholarship to give a certain player who had just committed from a prominant school in the west and booting Saponari was his means to find scholarship space..." Your just flowing with inside info....
          I knew about the trolley thing two hours after it happened but didn't feel the urge to run here and post it. If you know info about anything, either spill it or don't even mention it. You are nothing more than a little girl who knows a secret. Very Cindy Brady in that regard.

I dont follow anyone around, but I know people there who tell me just about everything. Some stuff is worth mentioning and other stuff isn't. Considering your age, you should be embarrassed.

Comment

I guess they dont tell you everything than do they>>>>>>
            I didnt say that, I said I dont go running to USCHO like a little girl posting info like you do. Pretty sure rumor mongering is a bannable offense.

Comment

Ok, time to put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead and post the player who left and the other who is about to leave. Right here, right now. Lets see you be a man for a change. Let's hear it:

Comment

"I dont follow anyone around, but I know people there who tell me just about everything"

Apparently not.....
                Let's hear the names. Stop being a girl. If you want to stop being a pariah and have any self respect, you'll list the names right now. We're waiting...

Comment

I will let you know Wednesday afternoon.
                  You're a fraud. Why don't you nut-up and post your "info" right now. You like to come across as a "big man", but youre a joke. Names, let's hear them. Be a man for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                    Ok, time to put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead and post the player who left and the other who is about to leave. Right here, right now. Lets see you be a man for a change. Let's hear it:
                    Looks like all his posts have been deleted...

Comment

I did get a rep from him about it being a fact. One person transferring, one signing. We'll see i9f he's right.

Any chance it's his boy Lyles who's transferring?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Looks like all his posts have been deleted...
                        What a surprise. The gutless fraud took his ball and went home. Pretty much sums up "Hokydads" reputation, don't it? If he says "one already left", you think he'd have the sense to tell the name since its already "done", right?

Sorry BU fans for polluting your thread, but hokydad needs to be taken down a peg and hold him accountable for his inane crap.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          I did get a rep from him about it being a fact. One person transferring, one signing. We'll see i9f he's right.

Any chance it's his boy Lyles who's transferring?
                          Maybe, I guess we'll see.

Comment

Maybe, I guess we'll see.
                            slasher, if your speculation on the transfer is correct, needless to say hokydad made it out to be a lot bigger deal.

Comment

In what sense? Simply said in response to a post that all were coming back that, "1 was leaving and one transferring"

How is that making it out anymore than it says?

Yes, Lyles left the program last week and is going to the USHL for 1 year and than transferring to another D 1 program. Doing the 4-2-4 route, similar to Joe Lavin and Bryce Analowski.
                              Lyles will do well. I had heard about Lyles yesterday and felt he did a good job in the little ice time he had.

Comment

Sorry BU fans for polluting your thread, but hokydad needs to be taken down a peg and hold him accountable for his inane crap.
                                Just use this to keep him away.

*****http://home.comcast.net/~olo567/hokyvan2.jpg******
                                Boston University 2009 Champs
                                Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Working...
                                X