Reforming College Hockey is going down the tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reforming College Hockey is going down the tubes

it's not often I get to use a "tubes" thread in the off season, but this seemed like a good time. hopefully, a sue player can get arrested for tossing a lawn mower down an elevator shaft, and then letting his buddy out of a cop car, or something, but otherwise, this will have to make due this off season. please add any comments that may or may not apply. Oh, and BTHC to you, too.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Re: Reforming College Hockey is going down the tubes

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    it's not often I get to use a "tubes" thread in the off season, but this seemed like a good time. hopefully, a sue player can get arrested for tossing a lawn mower down an elevator shaft, and then letting his buddy out of a cop car, or something, but otherwise, this will have to make due this off season. please add any comments that may or may not apply. Oh, and BTHC to you, too.
    Well, some Eagles wrecked a trolley and then fled the scene of an accident. If they only had a lawnmower in the back.....of course then they wouldn't have been able to fit the 7-8 people that were in the vehicle.

This thread has to be much better then the "reform college hockey" thread, which definitely has gone down the tubes.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

....hopefully, a sue player can get arrested for tossing a lawn mower down an elevator shaft,...
      You must reform your use of the word "sue" to describe the the players from UND. You forgot to capitalize the "S". They think you disrepect them when you do that.

Speaking of the Sue and reformation, they need to reform how they end the National Athem.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

That is outstanding work.
        Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        Well, some Eagles wrecked a trolley and then fled the scene of an accident. If they only had a lawnmower in the back.....of course then they wouldn't have been able to fit the 7-8 people that were in the vehicle.
        How in the world do you wreck......never mind. I'm better off not knowing the details.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          You must reform your use of the word "sue" to describe the the players from UND. You forgot to capitalize the "S". They think you disrepect them when you do that.

Speaking of the Sue and reformation, they need to reform how they end the National Athem.
          Typically I get a lot of neg rep for misspelling Suiox, I hope the same thing doesn't happen now with my lack of capitalization.

Comment

How do you get a positive rep ? and a BTHC back at ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              How in the world do you wreck......never mind. I'm better off not knowing the details.
              Yo-chickity check yo'self before you wreck yo'self. big dicks in your *** is bad for yo'health.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

May 4, 2010, - GRAND FORKS, ND - In a cost-cutting effort the University of North Dakota has outsourced all off-season player challenges and difficulties to outside contractors. Agreements to take over UND's off-season player issues were reached with schools in economically depressed regions of the country, namely the northeast and midwest.

The UND Athletic Director made the following statement: "We are happy that we at UND reached agreements with Boston College, Notre Dame, and Boston University to perform all off-season, off-ice player judgment and disciplinary issues. We know that BC, the other UND, and BU will make strong efforts to continue the tradition of off-season player run-ins with both their local university communities and their local law enforcement communities. We look forward to seeing their outstanding results over the summer."

The University of North Dakota is located in Grand Forks, ND, and enrolls approximately 13,000 students. For more information please contact the UND Office of Public Relations.

--30--
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-04-2010, 01:24 PM.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Where can I get some of these tubes? I think I may find some use for them in my new and improved colo-rooter.
                  Bob is making me concerned
                  I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                    Where can I get some of these tubes? I think I may find some use for them in my new and improved colo-rooter.
                    Look in the sock department.

Comment

Was UM-Duluth added to the North Dakota "outsourcing" now too?

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../group/Sports/

DULUTH — A hockey recruit at the University of Minnesota-Duluth has been arrested and accused of attacking his girlfriend in her dorm room ...
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Was UM-Duluth added to the North Dakota "outsourcing" now too?

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../group/Sports/
                        I heard he wanted to transfer to UND, and needed to buff up his rap sheet. this and a DWI would probably do it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          May 4, 2010, - GRAND FORKS, ND - In a cost-cutting effort the University of North Dakota has outsourced all off-season player challenges and difficulties to outside contractors. Agreements to take over UND's off-season player issues were reached with schools in economically depressed regions of the country, namely the northeast and midwest.

The UND Athletic Director made the following statement: "We are happy that we at UND reached agreements with Boston College, Notre Dame, and Boston University to perform all off-season, off-ice player judgment and disciplinary issues. We know that BC, the other UND, and BU will make strong efforts to continue the tradition of off-season player run-ins with both their local university communities and their local law enforcement communities. We look forward to seeing their outstanding results over the summer."

The University of North Dakota is located in Grand Forks, ND, and enrolls approximately 13,000 students. For more information please contact the UND Office of Public Relations.

--30--
                          Good to see North Dakota got its money's worth from this. Kudos to Notre Dame's outstanding efforts.

Nine Notre Dame Players Arrested on Alcohol-Related Charges
                          http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...edCharges.html

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Typically I get a lot of neg rep for misspelling Suiox, I hope the same thing doesn't happen now with my lack of capitalization.
                            C'mon now, let's be fair. You get neg repped for being Happy.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              C'mon now, let's be fair. You get neg repped for being Happy.
                              if you want a lot of neg rep, start a thread about the ccha being the new ecac of the West. I got neg repped by people who don't even know who I am, i.e. eastern fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X