Yale's Mandi Schwartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yale's Mandi Schwartz

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mandi's Family, Fiance, Friends and Team mates. Her courageous battle was inspiring to all.

Let's all be sure to give our loved ones an extra hug today.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      **** Cancer!
      **** Cancer!

RIP, Miss Mandy, you're home now....
      (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Originally posted by RStarr View Post
        **** Cancer!

RIP, Miss Mandy, you're home now....
        This.

A most peaceful rest for you.
        "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Rest in Peace Mandi - you gave us all strength and courage with your fight.
          To Mandi's family:You raised a wonderful young lady who's time here on earth was too short. May you remember her smile and her laugh and the joy she brought to everyone with whom she came into contact with.

Comment

Too sad, too soon. May the family have peace and comfort from the hockey community and each other.

Comment

• bump..

Comment

rest in peace to mandy. my thoughts/prayers are with her family. she fought a very courageous and admirable battle.
                Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

It is a tragedy to lose someone so young. She fought with tremendous courage and positive fortitude from all accounts. My sympathies to her family and all who knew Mandi. May she rest in eternal peace.
                  Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Never knew her, never even watched her play. But after having followed her highs and her lows, reading all the articles both inspiring and sad, I feel like someone very close just died.

My heart goes out to her family...I can only imagine the suffering they've been through.
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Rest in peace Mandi. The city of Colorado Springs and the Springs hockey community will miss you. Our wishes go out to the family, her teammates at Yale, sand the community members that worked so hard to make her last days great ones.

A special shout out to Jaden and Ryaln Schwartz. Her brothers played like warriors down the stretch, but they always took time to be with her. It's an inspiration to us all. I hope CC will wear #7 patches next season to honor her. I find it ironic how Mandi loses her battle one week after CC assistant coach Joe Bonnet and his wife welcomed his third child into the world. It's been a emotional week for the Tiger hockey community.
                      Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Sincerest condolences to the Yale hockey community and especially to the Schwartz family. Beyond awful to lose someone so young.
                        Cornell University Men's Hockey
                        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

RIP

My thoughts and prayers to the Schwartz family

Comment

My sympathies to her family & friends.
                            Rest In peace

Comment

Rest in Peace Mandi. Rest in peace.

Comment

My condolences to the Schwartz family and to all of women's hockey. She was a true fighter and inspiration to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X