• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale's Mandi Schwartz

Good luck Mandi.

Comment

What better way to start the New Year than with a healthy and successful transplant, and many more years of health and happiness.....G-d bless Mandi....

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
        What better way to start the New Year than with a healthy and successful transplant, and many more years of health and happiness.....G-d bless Mandi....
        Good luck Mandi. We're pulling for you!

Comment

May all of our prayers be answered, Good Luck Mandi

Comment

While I'm not one for astrology and horoscopes, with today being the full moon and the autumnal equinox, as they say, "it can't hurt".....as we go throug the day, please keep Mandi in our thoughts, with prayers for a good outcome from her procedures today....G-d speed Mandi....

Comment

Are there any updates? Im thinking about her today!

Comment

I am now a card carrying member for being bone marrow donor because of Mandi Schwartz. It took awhile to get the confirmation but not long at all to do the cheek swab and mail it back. I highly encourage all to do the same. I don't have the link to share but I think I used one from earlier in this thread. Please consider if you haven't already.
                "If you're satisfied with being good, you'll never be great"

"heck, you go to some D-III hockey games and a Steven Segal Chinese stick fight breaks out,....." by Camman15

2009-2010 Regular Season Atlantic Hockey Pick-em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by MICZamboni View Post
                  I am now a card carrying member for being bone marrow donor because of Mandi Schwartz. It took awhile to get the confirmation but not long at all to do the cheek swab and mail it back. I highly encourage all to do the same. I don't have the link to share but I think I used one from earlier in this thread. Please consider if you haven't already.
                  Me too MIC!! And, I agree . . . please consider. It takes very little time, effort and money but the payoff can be priceless - and life-saving.

Comment

Originally posted by MICZamboni View Post
                    Congratulations. It's such a rewarding feeling to know you could help someone. Bone marrow can be retrieved now through blood as opposed to the hip. That makes it so much easier. Either way, if one can help, why not!
                    Glad to hear something good came out of all these postings. Now if we can just continue to support Mandi until she's free and clear, that would be great!

Comment

Has anyone seen or heard of an update for Mandi? Has the transfusion taken and has she seen any growth within her immunization ? I've seen nothing from the Yale website, maybe some of you in the western locales have seen something in your papers....thank you..

Comment

Has anyone seen or heard of an update for Mandi? Has the transfusion taken and has she seen any growth within her immunization ? I've seen nothing from the Yale website, maybe some of you in the western locales have seen something in your papers....thank you..
                        All is quiet...

The following does speak to some of the timelines involved.

http://www.notredame.sk.ca/all_item.php?id=1698

EDIT: Should mention that this article was written on Sept 25th.
                        Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 10-09-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Below is a link to the latest update from the Regina papers dated Oct 13. She is a battler for sure. Sounds like a long road to hoe. Wishing her and her family all the strength they need to get through this.

http://www.leaderpost.com/health/Sch...270/story.html

P.S....This new format makes the eyes dizzy. Whole new navigation system to learn.

Comment

thanks guys....God speed Mandi

Comment

Finally some real encouraging good news. Shows you what an incredible internal fortitude this girl has.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=541037

All I can say is...Keep on fighting kiddo...The womens hockey fans are all behind you.

Comment

Yale's Mandi Schwartz - Released from Hospital

Excellent news: Mandi released from the Hospital. That is amazing compared to the news from a few weeks ago......

http://www.leaderpost.com/health/Sas...070/story.html

Comment

Working...
                                X