Hcky85 - Notfromaroundhere's Home for Irreconciliable Differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hcky85 - Notfromaroundhere's Home for Irreconciliable Differences

Now that we managed to get Brookyone and 5 4 Fighting into their own room, it's your turn too!

Have at it!

Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Re: Hcky85 - Notfromaroundhere's Home for Irreconciliable Differences

This thread, the one with my handle in the title, and any similar thread started in an apparent effort to promote confrontation are ****ing lame, IMO.
    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
      This thread, the one with my handle in the title, and any similar thread started in an apparent effort to promote confrontation are ****ing lame, IMO.
      Not lame in the least if it actually works. You and FFF have been behaving very well ever since that thread was set up. Let's hope the same goes for these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillium View Post
        Not lame in the least if it actually works.
        If it Works? I guess I'm a little less convinced of the true objective of the threads...could be my own misinterpretation I guess.

You and FFF have been behaving very well ever since that thread was set up. Let's hope the same goes for these two.
        Has little to do with that thread in my estimation...and I'm not sure I'd count on that lasting forever.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
          If it Works? I guess I'm a little less convinced of the true objective of the threads...could be my own misinterpretation I guess.

Has little to do with that thread in my estimation...and I'm not sure I'd count on that lasting forever.
          Nothing lasts forever, but where there's a will there's a way. It takes two to fight...as hard as it can be sometimes I know (see NJCPolar Bear ), just try a little harder not let him get your goat. A little humour helps too.

Maybe the thread actually did serve as a bit of a wake-up call to tone it down a little?

Comment

Maybe the thread actually did serve as a bit of a wake-up call to tone it down a little?
            Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be that lucky. They're debating whether SSM and NAHA should go to Nationals again...

Serenity now!!!

Comment

I thought 5-4 said he was gone fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
                I thought 5-4 said he was gone fishing?
                We sent him off on a fishing trip because he was so stressed out / wound up about the most trivial things, he needed a mental health break. Everyone is in a better state of mind after a nice vacation.

When he gets back, maybe he'll have some big fish stories to tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by BTW67 View Post
                  Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be that lucky. They're debating whether SSM and NAHA should go to Nationals again...

Serenity now!!!
                  Groundhog Day! Where's Bill Murray?

Comment

Originally posted by BTW67 View Post

Serenity now!!!
                    Yeah I guess I should argue about which hockey player should be on next seasons dancing with the stars instead?

That entire threads a joke.

Comment

And just to make things clear… the dancing with the stars thread is a joke because word is Digit’s single ladies dance puts Erika Lawler’s to shame. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by hcky85 View Post
                        Yeah I guess I should argue about which hockey player should be on next seasons dancing with the stars instead?

That entire threads a joke.
                        Note the first word of the subject of the thread. Say no more.
                        "Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese." - Joon

Comment

Originally posted by hcky85 View Post
                          And just to make things clear… the dancing with the stars thread is a joke because word is Digit’s single ladies dance puts Erika Lawler’s to shame. Or at least that's what I've heard.
                          Holy crap! What's the date?
                          hcky85 had something complimentary to say about Digit!

Comment

Per Trillium......."just try a little harder not let him get your goat"

Can somebody help me out here and tell me why Brookyone has goats and why they need protecting from 5 for Fighting?

Comment

Hmm, have you seen the Capital One ads on TV?

Apparently, barbarians have goats....that can even SKI!

Probably just coincidental though!
                              Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Working...
                              X