This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hockey East 2010-2011

Nick, please stop with all your repetitive hillbilly BS, it's getting old. We understand that you're obviously superior to us in every possible way.

Comment

Originally posted by GoMaine24 View Post
      When you can achieve all your NCAA goals in one year
      not true!! they didnt win the ZOMG REGULAR SEASON MOST IMPORTANT - WHO CARES ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS?? TROPHY!!
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by bearsFan93 View Post
        Nick, please stop with all your repetitive hillbilly BS, it's getting old. We understand that you're obviously superior to us in every possible way.
        This is precisely the attention he craves. The individual you speak of is an insecure, predictable twit who has come to feel personally empowered by the success of a college hockey program. Strange, indeed.

Thank You

Comment

You guys should listen to Nick, none of those guys are going anywhere. BC is the best program in D1 hockey and has been for years. Everyone else is a wannabe. The only weakness at BC is the goalie and the guy has 2 rings They don't need a goalie like Jimmy Howard, they control the game anyway
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            You guys should listen to Nick, none of those guys are going anywhere. BC is the best program in D1 hockey and has been for years. Everyone else is a wannabe. The only weakness at BC is the goalie and the guy has 2 rings They don't need a goalie like Jimmy Howard, they control the game anyway
            Not sure about the "for years" part but they certainly were the cream of the crop last season. They certainly werent unbeatable but they snuck past Maine and put a nice little run together to win the National Championship. They certainly put on a hockey clinic in that Championship game.

Comment

Maine - what a turnaround in a couple of years. Don't Fire Timmay....
              BC - only because they find the RS boring. They win the HE tourney.
              UNH - somehow they get home ice yet again but on the slow decline
              BU - the recruiting - on reputation - is MUCH better than the coaching
              UVM - best incoming class in years - on the rise the next four years
              NU - the program is on the rise overall but will lack scoring
              Mack - can you hang a forward at the far blue line and be a true contender?
              UMASS - gutted by early departures
              UML - gutted by graduation - low fan expectations will help
              PC - nothing to gutt. down to one fan named Jon

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                Not sure about the "for years" part but they certainly were the cream of the crop last season. They certainly werent unbeatable but they snuck past Maine and put a nice little run together to win the National Championship. They certainly put on a hockey clinic in that Championship game.
                in the last ten years who has been better ? 3 national championships is awful hard to beat and the team on the ice is always classy.

Comment

Does 13 years qualify as "for years?" I think so. 9 Frozen Fours, 3 Banners, 7 HEA Tourney Titles...
                  National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                  Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                  Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                  two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                  b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Since 1998 BC has been at or near the top, I consider that for years. There are some great UNH fans on here, you sir are a freakin dope
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

are you high?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                        Who's so great that's coming in? More stalbergs?

This is actually a serious question
                        Arenas Attended
                        Matthews Arena
                        Agganis Arena
                        Tsongas Arena
                        Lawler Arena
                        Schneider Arena
                        Mullins Center
                        TD Banknorth Garden
                        Conte Forum
                        Whittemore Center
                        Gutterson Fieldhouse
                        Alfond Arena
                        Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

The stupid posts from you continue.

I guess they just invented college hockey 12 months ago.

They weren't "unbeatable"... duh, they lost 10 freaking games. That's real genius stuff.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                            Maine - what a turnaround in a couple of years. Don't Fire Timmay....
                            BC - only because they find the RS boring. They win the HE tourney.
                            UNH - somehow they get home ice yet again but on the slow decline
                            BU - the recruiting - on reputation - is MUCH better than the coaching
                            NU - the program is on the rise overall but will lack scoring
                            Mack - can you hang a forward at the far blue line and be a true contender?
                            UMASS - gutted by early departures
                            UML - gutted by graduation - low fan expectations will help
                            PC - nothing to gutt. down to one fan named Jon
                            I like your style. Good post. I would be inclined to swap UNH with Maine though. Ya know, like BC finds the RS boring... UNH is the opposite.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Muse is just a sandbagger

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Muse is just a sandbagger
                                Wally invented the word. BC will likely suck ballz next season, Umile will get his coveted RS trophy (itz easy case filling stuff), and Maine will win its third NC ....oh, BU will also suck (only because Jackie has run out of supah stars) ....all will once again be right with the world.
                                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X