X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason Thread: Basking in the glow.. again

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    There is no chance that Kevin Hayes makes it out of the first round.
    Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
    Ive only seen one mock draft that has Hayes going in the first round.
    I alol'ed at this.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
      It's bad enough you posted here once, without really adding anything, but three separate quotes / posts? Use multiquote, it'll save me scrolling past your name. What were you trying to say, anyway?
      You could always just put him on ignore. That will save you scrolling past his posts, and it requires no effort on his part. Probably the simplest way to handle it.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        You could always just put him on ignore. That will save you scrolling past his posts, and it requires no effort on his part. Probably the simplest way to handle it.
        I've never been a fan of putting anyone on ignore. Sometimes the level of stoopid (yes, that's a [sic]) is so great that the humor of it makes up for the brain cells I lost by reading it.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I've never been a fan of putting anyone on ignore. Sometimes the level of stoopid (yes, that's a [sic]) is so great that the humor of it makes up for the brain cells I lost by reading it.
          I agree with you Tony, I don't put people on ignore simply because I think it's childish, but I also don't like people telling other people to go away. It's especially ridiculous when it's a UNH fan on a BC thread telling someone else to go away.

But, if UNHpuckfan has that much of a problem with him, then the easiest solution is to put him on ignore.

Comment

I also don't like people telling other people to go away.
            I do. Go away.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I agree with you Tony, I don't put people on ignore simply because I think it's childish, but I also don't like people telling other people to go away. It's especially ridiculous when it's a UNH fan on a BC thread telling someone else to go away.

But, if UNHpuckfan has that much of a problem with him, then the easiest solution is to put him on ignore.
              I thought we had a deal that you would walk into traffic this weekend? Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                I do. Go away.
                Those kinds of posts are rude Nick. Please refrain.

Comment

I thought we had a deal that you would ELEPHANT walk into traffic this weekend? Sigh.
                  Fixed your post.
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Fixed your post.

Comment

I agree Slasher7. Exactly correct. There is no need to make homophobic slurs and references. This a board about college hockey. Please try to stick to the topic.

Comment

I agree Slasher7. Exactly correct. There is no need to make homophobic slurs and references. This a board about college hockey. Please try to stick to the topic.
                        No one is making homophobic slurs, we are just asking you to get hit by a bus.

Comment

No one is making homophobic slurs, we are just asking you to get hit by a bus.
                          I would appreciate it if you would cease the personal attack and derogatory remarks. They are uncalled for.

Thank you

Comment

Looks like jcarter has PMS today.

Comment

Looks like jcarter has PMS today.
                              Nice Nick, not only are you offensive to me, but you just managed to offend most all women on these forum to. You should apologize and quit while you are ahead.

Comment

Most women handle their PMS better than you do. I think you offend them more by being such a girlie-man and getting your panties in a bunch.

I like how you continually play the victim now and just keep asking people to stop attacking you and label anything as a personal attack or offensive, though. It's quite funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X