X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason Thread: Basking in the glow.. again

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-2010-Boston...03673550098410

i'm at a loss for words here....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Comment

Not worried about Kreider. I've tried reading up on him and I'm under the impression the Rangers will let him play at BC next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Me too! $89.99?!

Wonder how much I could get for this signed by the whole '08 team:

http://www.uscho.com/pictorial.php/124/8/

Or the jersey I have signed by all of the '10 team.

(Neither of which are for sale... but still, I'm curious.)
          Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 05-01-2010, 11:11 AM.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            Me too! $89.99?!
            I don't know who would pay $89 for that. What BC fan wants a big picture of Colin Wilson, even if it's signed by BC players?
            Boston University 2009 Champs
            Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
              I don't know who would pay $89 for that. What BC fan wants a big picture of Colin Wilson, even if it's signed by BC players?
              PatriotGolfer from EagleAction?
              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
              -
              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

I'm assuming the FF program featured a BU player (Wilson wore #33, no?) since BU won the previous year?
                Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                  I'm assuming the FF program featured a BU player (Wilson wore #33, no?) since BU won the previous year?
                  no foolin u
                  NATIONAL CHAMPIONS- 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010
                  HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS- 9
                  BEANPOT TITLES- We'll let BU fans keep track

Comment

Think how much value next years cover of Ben Smith being signed by the 2011 champion Eagles will be worth.

Comment

The image of Wilson was also used on billboards in Detroit and in all the advertising. First time I can remember that the NCAA didn't disguise the identity of the player/team in the advertising usage. Not sure why the change.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                        The image of Wilson was also used on billboards in Detroit and in all the advertising. First time I can remember that the NCAA didn't disguise the identity of the player/team in the advertising usage. Not sure why the change.
                        Yeah I don't specifically remember what the programs looked like last year, but there certainly was not a BC player on anything. The tickets had two generic skaters, one red and one blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                          Yeah I don't specifically remember what the programs looked like last year, but there certainly was not a BC player on anything. The tickets had two generic skaters, one red and one blue.
                          The NCAA obviously knows what will sell and what won't!

BC should consider putting the mugshots of the freshman 3 on their 10-11 Media Guide with the caption....."The drive of 3, err for 3 along western Comm Avenue"
                          Last edited by collegefan06; 05-02-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                            The NCAA obviously knows what will sell and what won't!

BC should consider putting the mugshots of the freshman 3 on their 10-11 Media Guide with the caption....."The drive of 3, err for 3 along western Comm Avenue"
                            That right there is some of the best rep suicide I've seen in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                              That right there is some of the best rep suicide I've seen in a while
                              True, but well worth it...

To the neg reppers so far, of course I know another title would be 5 total but it's 3 of 4 for the senior class I was referring to and it works much better in your media guide headline this way!!

Comment

nor were they driving. you are 0 for 2 on facts. perhaps another edit to the original post might make it a passable joke
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X