X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Maine offseason: a lazy summer on the Stillwater

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    No, I never leased an outhouse to you and your gang.

Always owned
    So Hokeydad, is real estate your primary business or something you dabble in?
    How many D-1 hockey players live in your apartments?

Comment

The mission has begun. Larry's getting us all pumped up.

http://www.bangordailynews.com/story...ractice,153056

Comment

I will hold my breath every time Kellen is out for a shift.

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
          So Hokeydad, is real estate your primary business or something you dabble in?
          How many D-1 hockey players live in your apartments?
          Primary investments but not primary business.

Yes, I had many Maine hockey players over the years living in units.

My favorite was when a couple ripped a door off its hinges and used it for firewood in the fireplace. All in all very good tennants and one quick call always straightens them out. More so when SW was at the helm. Football players are a different story

Comment

My favorite was when a couple ripped a door off its hinges and used it for firewood in the fireplace. All in all very good tennants and one quick call always straightens them out. More so when SW was at the helm. Football players are a different story
            You get creepier and creepier with every post.

Have you ever met Chris Hansen?
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

You mean that Cosgrove has no control over his players?........say it ain't so!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                You mean that Cosgrove has no control over his players?........say it ain't so!
                easier to control 25 vs 80+/-

Comment

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...npreseason.php

CHN preseason poll picks Bears at #7.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post

Hopefully it does not go to their heads and they stay hungry all year........It would also be nice to see a strong dual goaltender rotation that the guys can rely on. Hopefully this can be developed and confidence established...........

Comment

What's the primary business? Selling the pictures you get from all the hidden camera's on the internet?
                      Originally posted by Hokydad
                      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

easier to control 25 vs 80+/-
                        Easier to control when you respect/fear the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post

I don't know how a team can be picked in the Top 10 when the goaltending is such an unproven (?).

Comment

By the way.......Maine is scheduled to play the Top 3 (BC, NoDak, Miami) 6 times!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                              I don't know how a team can be picked in the Top 10 when the goaltending is such an unproven (?).
                              I'm inclined to agree with you but Yale is in the same boat.

We have seen several teams have national title runs with freshmen goalies recently. So maybe the people looking at the goaltending question mark for Maine are a little less skittish of the Black Bears as a result.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Anybody planning on going to the Lobster Fest?

Comment

Working...
                                X