X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Maine offseason: a lazy summer on the Stillwater

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    nope, living next to 4 college kids is not luxury.
    Is the rent some special arrangement where they give you their gameworn jerseys and you let them live in one of your "units" for a few months?
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

When? About 3 months ago. I owned about 10 million in real estate there for years, still have 40 units in Orono now.
      Candyvan, be honest, the $10MM worth of real estate you owned was Michael Jackson's "Neverland Ranch" wasn't it? Be honest. It all makes sense now...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        Is the rent some special arrangement where they give you their gameworn jerseys and you let them live in one of your "units" for a few months?
        "Units", "car trunks", what's the difference...

Comment

... still have 40 units in Orono now.
          *****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YGLQQZTHoU0/SU0ERrEG2TI/AAAAAAAAGnY/C5Xawhiu9F0/s400/redneck_condo.jpg******
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

I went to the BDN site to read about Maine's football season being over, and the comments seemed to indicate that Maine is now CHARGING for internet audio.

Is this true? And are they doing that for hockey, too?

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
              I went to the BDN site to read about Maine's football season being over,
              3-0, huh? That must have been thrilling. Don't really follow the FCS much... Were they supposed to win this one?
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Don't really follow the FCS much... Were they supposed to win this one?
                Yes they were supposed to win, they were supposed to last year also but still lost to Albany.
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Yes they were supposed to win, they were supposed to last year also but still lost to Albany.

It's going to be a very long season for the football team.
                  When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                    It's going to be a very long season for the football team.
                    Depends on Turcotte, if he has lost a step then yes. If not they might be able to ball control a few wins.
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Depends on Turcotte, if he has lost a step then yes. If not they might be able to ball control a few wins.
                      Maine has to have a passing game to go along with Turcotte or they're done. Turcotte needs some help he can't do it all by himself. One month until Hockey season no hurry for it to get here.
                      When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

So I saw Dimmen at the game last night and he had an air cast on. I believe his left ankle, does anyone know whats up with that.

Comment

Maine's not charging for audio I listened to the game on Yahoo! for free same as every other year since they dropped 'ZON. Painful as it was. Exactly as I feared, which is that the "CAA leading passing game" was more about Landis Williams and less about either of their QBs

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                          43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                          104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                          3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                            Maine's not charging for audio I listened to the game on Yahoo! for free same as every other year since they dropped 'ZON. Painful as it was. Exactly as I feared, which is that the "CAA leading passing game" was more about Landis Williams and less about either of their QBs
                            Where can I find this on the UMaine website They changed things around........

Comment

Originally posted by fiqure8 View Post
                              Where can I find this on the UMaine website They changed things around........

scroll down on homepage and click on audio/video or-

http://www.goblackbears.com/information/allAccess

Comment

Originally posted by Rolevio View Post
                                Here's an article on your incoming recruit, Kellen Corkum.

http://www.newburyportnews.com/sport...-Kellen-Corkum
                                Kelen says:
                                "I haven't skated yet, but I think (I can play) possibly on the third line, the grinder line, and killing penalties using my big body to push people out of the way around the goal."

well, here's to the "system" that Kelen is going to implement!

Comment

Working...
                                X