X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Maine offseason: a lazy summer on the Stillwater

Originally posted by UND85 View Post
    Which end does the visiting team shoot at twice in your arena?*****http://www.goblackbears.com/graphics/alfondarena.jpg******
    Shoots at section U.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango View Post
      .... playing like a wolverine on crack with a fresh scrotum piercing.
      Nice analogy....I like it. No doubt he will be ready to play...hopefully he can play within his emotions...gotta be hard playing for dad and all. He'll find a spot...he's got too much talent and experience not to. Nothing wrong with these young guys do a little rotation early on to see where they best fit.
      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Which end does the visiting team shoot at twice in your arena?*****http://www.goblackbears.com/graphics/alfondarena.jpg******
        Assume you're considering make the early series in Orono? Should be a lights out showdown even if it is early in season.
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Shoots at section U.
          Section V if things are going well for us.
          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
            Section V if things are going well for us.
            Aw, you beat me to it.

Well played!
            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

On a serious note, if you're going to travel that far to watch the ice in front of sec U, try to make sure that you're not too far up in section triple-C or P.

Secs I and II aren't ideal, either. Basically, I'm recommending that you try to get tix from a Maine fan.
              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                On a serious note, if you're going to travel that far to watch the ice in front of sec U, try to make sure that you're not too far up in section triple-C or P.

Secs I and II aren't ideal, either. Basically, I'm recommending that you try to get tix from a Maine fan.
                If you are to far up in CCC or PPP you cant see the net
                Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Shoots at section U.
                  Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post

Thanks for the information. I use to summer in Maine back in the 80's and can't wait to return for part of a week in Oct. How's the seafood at Capt. Nicks in Bangor these days? I'm also a Black Bear fan as well and was cheering like crazy for them in St. Louis a few years back.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I use to summer in Maine back in the 80's and can't wait to return for part of a week in Oct. How's the seafood at Capt. Nicks in Bangor these days? I'm also a Black Bear fan as well and was cheering like crazy for them in St. Louis a few years back.
                      Wouldn't be my first choice for seafood in the Bangor area.
                      You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
                      ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
                      ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
                      ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Originally posted by Maineiak View Post
                        Wouldn't be my first choice for seafood in the Bangor area.
                        Go to Mclaughlin Seafood on Main Street in Bangor. Unless your looking to get drunk with a bunch a 70 year old dudes. Then the lounge at Captain Nicks is the place for you!

Comment

Thanks for the tips. The last time I was in Bangor was 2003 so it sounds like things have changed quite a bit.

Comment

Thanks for the tips. The last time I was in Bangor was 2003 so it sounds like things have changed quite a bit.
                            Pat's Pizza in Orono is a must. Beer sold there, as well.

Comment

anyone know when single game tickets go on sale?

Comment

http://www.pressherald.com/sports/on...010-08-03.html

Comment

Working...
                                X