Frozen Four fan jersey Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four fan jersey Sightings

One of the cool Frozen Four tradtions is seeing all the different jerseys from around the country.

Share the ones you've seen (or haven't seen) here...

Re: Frozen Four fan jersey Sightings

Saw the usuals, plus Northern Michigan, Wayne State, Nebraska-Omaha, New Hampshire, and Boston University... many others, I'll post more tonight.

Saw lots of old, outdated North Dakota jerseys too.

Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I was particularly pleased with: Robert Morris, Brown, Union, Holy Cross and American International College! Next year I really am going to remember in time and print out a jersey bingo card. I got a perfect score for the CCHA and was only a CC away from a perfect WCHA.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieD View Post
        I was particularly pleased with: Robert Morris, Brown, Union, Holy Cross and American International College! Next year I really am going to remember in time and print out a jersey bingo card. I got a perfect score for the CCHA and was only a CC away from a perfect WCHA.
        Watching on the tube and thought I saw a SLU Middlebrook, that has to be the oldest school sweater I have seen in some time...

Comment

They actually scanned the crowd yesterday to show a lot of them on TV, RPI, Maine, Minnesota, Michigan State....many more.

Comment

CC is tough even at the WCHA F5. I only saw one this year, as opposed to a few UAA/DU jerseys (the other tougher ones).
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

As I was leaving Ford Field last night, I saw one guy in a South Florida Hockey jersey on. I guess they have a club team down there, but still points for being something rare.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                CC is tough even at the WCHA F5. I only saw one this year, as opposed to a few UAA/DU jerseys (the other tougher ones).
                If it weren't for the team...CC would be tough at the F5 even if they were there...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Was he giving it to Dirty?

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  As I was leaving Ford Field last night, I saw one guy in a South Florida Hockey jersey on. I guess they have a club team down there, but still points for being something rare.
                  I saw that guy last year. That, the UIC flag and the unofficial DU mascot were the most interesting things I saw last year.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

**** right. I'm still bitter. Where is my AIC jersey?
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      **** right. I'm still bitter. Where is my AIC jersey?
                      In Detroit!
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Did anybody else see that really awesome jersey display on the rink-side entrance?
                        Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                        66 - 86 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                          Did anybody else see that really awesome jersey display on the rink-side entrance?
                          That really was cool to see.

It just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                            Someone should get a picture and post it...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I couldn't believe that I counted 6 different UAA jerseys.

Comment

Working...
                              X