Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>RIT 2010 Offseason Thread-"You have to be a genius to go to RIT"

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
    It's getting more and more difficult every year not to forget for those of us who are Bills' fans. I began to enjoy the early Sunday Amerks' games last year just to get me out of the house and away from their crap.
    For crying out loud man, I was just starting to like you and you have to bring up the Bills!!! Been living in Buffalo since 1988, don't need to be reminded.

For the rest of your spoiled students, suck it up and get your homework done before the game
    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
    The Mule
    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
      For the rest of your spoiled students, suck it up and get your homework done before the game
      Yeah, I am sure you did your work on Friday night right after class!
      My Four Favorite teams:
      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
        Hey, you don't want to know what I was doing after class on Friday night, I am not proud of it, but in the land of bricks and not a lot of chicks

Thomas M. Naeger
        The Mule

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
          Now we know why Tom flunked English!
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
            Now we know why Tom flunked English!
            Tommy fail English? That's unpossible!
            2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
            2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
            2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
            2010 Frozen Four participant
            2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Just for the record I actually got a B in English Comp my freshman year, hated that course...

I never flunked a class, but will admit to getting a D in Fine Art Music...
              Last edited by Tom Naeger; 07-09-2010, 03:17 PM.

Thomas M. Naeger
              The Mule

Comment

Marginally on-topic (moreso because he's been a topic of discussion in past years):

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/07/0...us-player.html

Did any of those records have anything to do with penalty minutes?
                2004-05 ECAC West Pick'em Champion

R·I·T
                AHA Regular Season Champions 2007,2010
                AHA Regular Season Co-Champions 2009
                AHA Tournament Champion 2010
                NCAA Regional Champion 2010

Comment

Two articles today:

The first from the D&C about Tanev, Ringwald, and Hudson playing in AHL.
                  http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...nce-in-the-AHL
                  It also says
                  Goalie Jared DeMichiel is on the verge of signing an NHL contract
                  Second one is about Demike. http://www.americancollegehockey.com...kely-star.html
                  Web Sites are reporting that the Ottawa Senators, Washington Capitals and Edmonton Oilers are all looking to sign him to their system.
                  Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                  College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                  Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                  Men's Frozen Four 2010
                  Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                  Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

It also mentions Burt attending the Capitals prospect camp and as well as Brenner going to the Bruins. I don't know the chances that something comes out of these camps but either way at at least having the opportunity is great for the program
                    RIT Tigers
                    Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                    Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions: 2010, 2015, 2016
                    Frozen Four Appearances: 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cplinford View Post
                      It also mentions Burt attending the Capitals prospect camp and as well as Brenner going to the Bruins. I don't know the chances that something comes out of these camps but either way at at least having the opportunity is great for the program
                      Digging through message boards and articles looking for thoughts on both.

Brenner:

"I noted Tyler Brenner a couple times positively. Marc Cantin had some nice wheels, too. Anyone know how serious the Bruins interest is in these two FA invites? Matt Bartkowski appears to have a heck of a shot. When the split it into two groups each playing 2-2 each in a offensive zone, he scored two nice goals. I was pretty impressed with Alexandrov. Nothing I noticed speed or shot wise, but he made a couple really nice defensive moves."

"Brenner had some great moves and a slick goal."

"Spooner set up Tyler Brenner for two goals in the short scrimmage."

"After the first day I convinced myself that he'd [Yuri Alexandrov] need about 20 games in Providence tops but then came the second day and he was pushed around by 6ft 2inch Tyler Brenner from the Rochester Institute of Technology not a good sign for my prediction."

"For the invites I liked Tyler Brenner the most but again I was only there for 2 days."

This guy will have a player-by-player review tomorrow: http://bruins2010draftwatch.blogspot.com/

Burt:

Here's a thread on HFBoards for the Caps camp which starts tomorrow.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=795526&page=5
                      Last edited by d4rksabre; 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM.
                      e^x, dx/dy, Janni wants some apple pie

Go Tigers.

Comment

Predictions on today's big announcement?

Like most people probably, I think it will be the schedule and ticket information...
                        Last edited by mar7967; 07-12-2010, 08:28 AM.

RIT Tigers
                        Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                          Predictions on today's big announcement?

Like most people probably, I think it will be the schedule and ticket information...
                          Schedule is out!

www.ritathletics.com
                          RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                            Schedule is out!

www.ritathletics.com
                            2/25 should most likely be Niagara @ Ritter, not Robert Morris

(There are already 3 other RM games, and only 2 other Niagara, both away).

Edit: This is been corrected on the Schedule to reflect a home game vs Niagara,
                            Last edited by mar7967; 07-12-2010, 01:35 PM.

RIT Tigers
                            Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

In my quick glance at the schedule. It seams to be loaded from the get go again this year. I like it, trial by fire on how the team is.

I really like the home and home series we have with Niagara and Canisius. I really hope we can get some fan buses for those. or at least the Canisius one. I love having a larger cheering section than them in "their" building
                              "I couldn't be more impressed with the student body . They had fun and had many chants but they lacked venom."

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                                In my quick glance at the schedule. It seams to be loaded from the get go again this year. I like it, trial by fire on how the team is.

I really like the home and home series we have with Niagara and Canisius. I really hope we can get some fan buses for those. or at least the Canisius one. I love having a larger cheering section than them in "their" building
                                We have 2 at Niagara and 1 at Canisius...I would hope we get buses for the November Niagara game and the Canisius game. The second Niagara game is 2/26, which is the day after Winter Finals end...so maybe if enough people show interest they will get us a bus...

Edit: The November Niagara game is also Friday of Finals week...so maybe we wont see a bus for that...
                                Last edited by mar7967; 07-12-2010, 02:54 PM.

RIT Tigers
                                Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X