Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help rename the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help rename the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux!

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
    Danny Kristo = Jordan Schroeder's bi*tch.

Matt Frattin = drunking No Dak Hick

...and last but not least

The Fighting Sue = a school who bends over a takes it like a slutty girl from the NCAA pressure. Have fun thinking of a new lame logo to throw on that pee green jersey you have.
    1)Kristo has better numbers than Schroeder and will end up more than likely being the better player.
    2)Frattin is from Edmonton and what is "drunking"?
    3)Pea = green, Pee = yellow (which is on the gophers jersey)

0 for 3 isn't too bad for a d-bag like yourself, keep up the good work!
    btw, to fix your first one you could put Minnesota = UND's bi*tch (much more accurate)

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
      1)Kristo has better numbers than Schroeder and will end up more than likely being the better player.

btw, to fix your first one you could put Minnesota = UND's bi*tch (much more accurate)
      The sad part about Schroeder is how much he's producing in the AHL right now.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Check out this great letter in the Grand Forks Herald from Steve Fools Bear, a member of the Standing Rock tribe.

Comment

Originally posted by blather View Post
          Check out this great letter in the Grand Forks Herald from Steve Fools Bear, a member of the Standing Rock tribe.
          Hopefully SOMETHING positive can happen soon...
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

amazing letter...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              The sad part about Schroeder is how much he's producing in the AHL right now.
              I'm not sure what happened this year for him, but he's going to be a solid NHL player, and if paired with the right line, could put up a lot of points. He's a playmaker, that's for sure.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Sorry, I got his name wrong. I'ts Fool Bear, not Fools Bear. My bad.

Comment

Posted it on my Facebook page. So did one of my friends. Just trying to spread the word.
                  Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                  http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                  Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                  Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                  Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                  All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post

1. The only thing Kristy could beat Schroeder at is a look a like contest for the Lucky Charm's Leprechaun.
                    2. Frattin is from Edmonton, that is like saying the sky is blue. Your entire team is from Canada so what is your point? I guess you do get a sloppy seconds from Minnie from time to time like Leprechaun late round draft pick Kristy.
                    3. At least the Gophers know what it will say on their uniform next year and don't have to wait for a committee to pick some lame new team name.

So I guess it's ironic you went with the 0-3 comment, because just like your teams nickname... you ain't got jack!

Comment

1. The only thing Kristy could beat Schroeder at is a look a like contest for the Lucky Charm's Leprechaun.
                      2. Frattin is from Edmonton, that is like saying the sky is blue. Your entire team is from Canada so what is your point? I guess you do get a sloppy seconds from Minnie from time to time like Leprechaun late round draft pick Kristy.
                      3. At least the Gophers know what it will say on their uniform next year and don't have to wait for a committee to pick some lame new team name.

So I guess it's ironic you went with the 0-3 comment, because just like your teams nickname... you ain't got jack!
                      You, good sir, are a grade A *********
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        I believe it's because the Seminole tribe approves.

Not only do they approve, but from what I understand, they are big fans of it all.
                        I also feel like if North Dakota was a D-1 FOOTBALL power this wouldn't have blown up in this way....The NCAA would never come down as hard on Florida State as FSU brings a TON of $ to the table for football. It sucks but for now that's what we hockey fans have to deal with.
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

2. Frattin is from Edmonton, that is like saying the sky is blue. Your entire team is from Canada so what is your point?
                          Which is it?
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Which is it?
                            Quit confusing him... He has a hard enough time just making it through the day as it is.
                            Code:

Comment

god you are just a ******* of the highest order n'est ce pas?

here's one for you

7>5 Denver
                              7>5 North Dakota
                              and hopefully another
                              7>5 Wisconsin

how's that state of hockey workin for ya

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

to the person who posted the Steve Fool Bear letter, thanks!

I reposted on facebook

So the Spirit Lake Sioux support North Dakota's name and logo. The tribal council for the Standing Rock Sioux do not support it but the tribe members do (and in an overwhelming majority)...So why then does North Dakota have to change their name and logo? It's the exact same thing as the Blackhawks and they're not changing ever. It's a classic... like Wisconsin's hockey jersey, or Montreal's. unreal. It appears (mostly) this is a case of white people being offended and telling the Sioux that they should be too, when all I'm reading is Sioux members coming out in favor of the logo. NYT had a great article on this as well with the Spirit Lake Tribe telling non-Sioux to basically **** off, this isn't your issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X