Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help rename the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help rename the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux!

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
    UND Unemployed
    Bro Gin would likely be offended by that.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      I think the solution is obvious. In the face of this travesty by the NCAA the University of North Dakota should show their outrage by withdrawing from the NCAA and shutting down the program. That'll teach 'em!
      LOL that wouldnt happen! IF UND got so upset about this and left the NCAA how bout the WHL?

Comment

Originally posted by sbkbghockey View Post
        LOL that wouldnt happen! IF UND got so upset about this and left the NCAA how bout the WHL?
        I think it's the perfect fit and the obvious next step.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
          I think we need a pole to decide this.
          I'm not sure the UND Fighting Polacks is the right solution here.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
            North Dakota Fighting Cavalry, to honor the people who slaughtered the Native Americans. Would that be considered hostile and abusive?
            Guess not with the DU Pioneers- the reason Native Americans got pushed off their land anyway was the Pioneers and settlers moving west! :-P

on a positive note I can only imagine how many fighting Sioux Jersey's and things UND is going to sell over the next few months!

Oh Watch out other UND! with the Sioux off the list it's a matter of time til the NCAA locks on Notre Dame Fighting Irish!

Comment

Oh Watch out other UND! with the Sioux off the list it's a matter of time til the NCAA locks on Notre Dame Fighting Irish!
              Why? Because the mascot isn't drunk enough?

Comment

But no one really complainst about the Fighting Irish.

But what do you expect? The Irish are used to degradation. It probably feels complimentary to them. Freakin' Irish.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

The one that still gets me is the Aztecs...
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'VE GOT IT!

The University of North Dakota Holy Cross Crusaders

*****http://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/images_products/holy_cross_crusaders_flag_stadium_18558big.jpg******

half our fan base already owns their apparel
                    Last edited by ItalianSioux; 04-09-2010, 03:29 PM.
                    Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

on a positive note I can only imagine how many fighting Sioux Jersey's and things UND is going to sell over the next few months!
                      I'm pretty sure Miami still has an independent bookstore that still sells Miami Redskins apparel even though the name was discontinued for more than a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
                        I'VE GOT IT!

*****http://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/images_products/holy_cross_crusaders_flag_stadium_18558big.jpg******

Fan-FRIGGIN-tastic!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'VE GOT IT!

Or the UND YaleBulldogs?

Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

In honor of TJ v. Mike Radja

The North Dakota Fighting (in an elevator) Oshie's.

Just stick his old number on the Native American's cheek and you're good to go.
                            I haven't been on here in a year...
                            Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Or the UND YaleBulldogs?

desired effect achieved
                              Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

I'VE GOT IT!

That would never work since the Crusades were fought against and probably killed thousands of:
                                "Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, pagan Balts, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes." (wikipedia)

I've never heard of some of those, but if there's any left they might call the NCAA...

Comment

Working...
                                X