Frozen Four Posters meet at Ford Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four Posters meet at Ford Field

I'm suprised nobody has brought this up yet- is there a location were we can meet between periods and the game? For the past few years, we all decided on one location that was big enough for us to get together and shake some hands.

I don't know the layout good enough- and I know a few of you have been there already.

Where can we get together and meet face to face at Ford Field?

(this is NOT the posters game, but you are all welcome to come...).

Re: Frozen Four Posters meet at Ford Field

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    I'm suprised nobody has brought this up yet- is there a location were we can meet between periods and the game? For the past few years, we all decided on one location that was big enough for us to get together and shake some hands.

I don't know the layout good enough- and I know a few of you have been there already.

Where can we get together and meet face to face at Ford Field?

(this is NOT the posters game, but you are all welcome to come...).
    I would suggest the area behind section 112 (Gate G). It is away from the action end, and there is a larger atrium type area similar to the main entrance, but not as large.
    MICHIGAN STATE
    1966:1986:2007

Comment

Sounds fun ... especially since this will only be my second Frozen Four (first was Buffalo in '03). I'd be happy to stop by and say hello.

Also, if anyone wants to trade their team's jersey for an RIT jersey, let me know. I just picked up a brand new RIT Replica (XXL, sorry not game-worn or anything, but it does have the nice embroidered tiger, it's the white home version with orange on the sleeves) that I'll bring along. I might be into sending it out west with someone in exchange for a similar interesting jersey (don't want any that are too close to home ... might cause trouble).

(Someone from DU asked about trading for an RIT jersey, but I can't find that post.)
      -M

Comment

Originally posted by RITProf View Post
        Sounds fun ... especially since this will only be my second Frozen Four (first was Buffalo in '03). I'd be happy to stop by and say hello.

Also, if anyone wants to trade their team's jersey for an RIT jersey, let me know. I just picked up a brand new RIT Replica (XXL, sorry not game-worn or anything, but it does have the nice embroidered tiger, it's the white home version with orange on the sleeves) that I'll bring along. I might be into sending it out west with someone in exchange for a similar interesting jersey (don't want any that are too close to home ... might cause trouble).

(Someone from DU asked about trading for an RIT jersey, but I can't find that post.)
        http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=542

Not sure if it's too late for you to contact him or not, but there you go.

Comment

So 112? When? Bueller?
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Section 112, between games today if anyone gets this message. I'll be there in a blue Michigan jersey with my bf in an orange RIT jersey. Come find us!

Saturday I'd suggest same area (unless we find it to not work today) during the 1st intermission.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G
            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
            2 Alaskan

Comment

BCWH Superfan Joe and I will be there as well.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
              X