Help! FF tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! FF tickets!

My Dad and I purchased 2 tickets to the event and since we ended up attending the olympics in Vancouver instead we can't use them. I'm looking to sell for less than we paid I will ship them via FedEx overnight as well. The seats are located in RS36 Row 3. Looking to get $250 for the 3 games plus the FF skills on Friday night.

Re: Help! FF tickets!

Originally posted by jlemire View Post
    My Dad and I purchased 2 tickets to the event and since we ended up attending the olympics in Vancouver instead we can't use them. I'm looking to sell for less than we paid I will ship them via FedEx overnight as well. The seats are located in RS36 Row 3. Looking to get $250 for the 3 games plus the FF skills on Friday night.
    You're probably better off getting some action on these over on the Tickets forum.

http://board.uscho.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Good luck selling them.

Comment

As someone who recently purchased tickets off of the 'net, I would suggest you check out Stubhub and more importantly eBay. Those will give you a better idea of what the market value is for your tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by BCMike22 View Post
        As someone who recently purchased tickets off of the 'net, I would suggest you check out Stubhub and more importantly eBay. Those will give you a better idea of what the market value is for your tickets.
        I see that, At this point I guess I'd take $100 plus $20 to overnight them

Comment

I see that, At this point I guess I'd take $100 plus $20 to overnight them
          That's a pretty good deal for riser seats. I imagine someone will go for that shortly.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BCMike22 View Post
            That's a pretty good deal for riser seats. I imagine someone will go for that shortly.

Good luck!
            I just need to get rid of them! don't want them to sit empty! I love the FF and would love to be there in Detroit however the Olympics emptied my bank account so I need to let these go! o well I guess see everyone at the Excel next year!!

Comment

Working...
            X