No re-entry between games on Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No re-entry between games on Thursday

i first had five guys one year ago during my visit to DC for the FF - it's now a staple of my diet...

as for the Big Boy - IIRC the stands at FF are simply burgers and fries and the like, no breakfast. But still good food nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by miamisteve View Post
      i first had five guys one year ago during my visit to DC for the FF - it's now a staple of my diet...

as for the Big Boy - IIRC the stands at FF are simply burgers and fries and the like, no breakfast. But still good food nonetheless.
      That is correct. The closes Big Boy full service restaurant is at Jefferson Ave. and Grand Ave., at the foot of the bridge to beautiful Belle Isle park.
      MICHIGAN STATE
      1966:1986:2007

Comment

What is the problem with peanuts? It isn't like there aren't already 2000 people at the stadium eating in-shell peanuts already.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

People with peanut allergies are just weak and will die anyways. I don't see why others should be deprived of Five Guys awesomeness.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

1) people will be allowed out to smoke. so get your wrist band and go smoke for an hour

2) isn't the 'meet and greet' usually taking up most of that hour-90 minute break anyhows?!?

is there a lions museum in the bldg? heinz has a big stillers exhibit on the east side of the stadium. i'd like to get a look around during the break.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              1) people will be allowed out to smoke. so get your wrist band and go smoke for an hour

2) isn't the 'meet and greet' usually taking up most of that hour-90 minute break anyhows?!?

is there a lions museum in the bldg? heinz has a big stillers exhibit on the east side of the stadium. i'd like to get a look around during the break.
              There's a meet and greet??

Comment

Anything of significance relating to the Lions (not counting Barry Sanders) is 40 years old...it would be a pretty small museum! Instead checking out the Hockeytown Cafe which has A pseudo museum of Red Wings and Tigers histories.

Also, the concourse at Comerica Park features a decade by decade museum of Detroit baseball as you walk around the infield from 3rd to1st.
                Last edited by STATEdude3; 04-05-2010, 09:12 PM.
                MICHIGAN STATE
                1966:1986:2007

Comment

I hear there's a nice ittle section devoted to "the Marinelli years".

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    well we all got to go meet Ralph last year....

Originally posted by STATEdude3 View Post
                    Anything of significance relating to the Lions (not counting Barry Sanders) is 40 years old...it would be a pretty smallness museum! Instead checking out the Hockeytown Cafe which has A pseudo museum of Red Wings and Tigers histories.

Also, the concourse at Comerica Park features a decade by decade museum of Detroit baseball as you walk around the infield from 3rd to1st.
                    40 yrs old is fine.... mongo. gary danielson (ok, i'm stretching it now ).

Comment

Yes, I know that. It was one of many highlights of the trip! But that was sorta organized. The meet and greet I mean. No one has made mention of one or given a location or anything this year. Unless I missed it is all I'm sayin'.

Comment

Yes, I know that. It was one of many highlights of the trip! But that was sorta organized. The meet and greet I mean. No one has made mention of one or given a location or anything this year. Unless I missed it is all I'm sayin'.
                        ah yes..... well i am not familiar with the arena. though outside the supreme nachos is no doubt where i'll spend most of the time i'm not sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Magness Maniac View Post
                          This information is from emails with Event Coordinator Crista Burns at Events@DetroitLions.com:

"...there will not be re-entry between or during games on Thursday, April 8th or Saturday, April 10th.

We will have food and beverage options available at our Concession Stands throughout the stadium. Additional seating will be available for concession guests behind Sections 114-119 on the St. Antoine concourse.

Also, our South Club Concessions will be open for all guests. This area will feature Philly Cheese Steak, Nachos Supreme, Deli Sandwiches, Salads, Cheeseburgers, Turkey Burgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot Dogs, Bratwurst and more. This area has a Big Boy Restaurant stand & Cottage Inn Pizza stand.

We are accepting reservations for the In-Between Game Buffet in The North Club! Chef's Buffet Table will feature BBQ Chicken, Cavatappi pasta with Grilled Chicken and Alfredo Sauce, various salads and house made Macaroni and Cheese. Please call Sandy Millward with Levy Restaurants at 313-262-2175 prior to your arrival.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer beer at the concession or buffet areas. The cost is $19.95 for Adults & $10.95 for kids 10 & Under...."

Thank you,
                          Crista Burns
                          Event Coordinator
                          FYI--I called this number today and got a recording that said they are no longer taking any reservations--booked up.
                          Go Pioneers!

Comment

40 yrs old is fine.... mongo. gary danielson (ok, i'm stretching it now ).
                            Yeah, I would like to know that location of that as well.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

If someone is familiar with the place, throw out a location....

Comment

If someone is familiar with the place, throw out a location....
                                Behind section 107.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X