Frozen Four Tickets Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four Tickets Wanted

The Detroit Hockey Association an inner city youth hockey organization is looking for kind donations of FF tickets. We would like to get as many of our kids to see the frozen four as possible. The kids are very excited that one of our own alumni will be playing in the Frozen Four. Cameron Burt (RIT) is a great role model for our kids and they have followed him all season via internet. Most of the kids have not even seen a college hockey game, so this would be a first.
    We are a non-profit 501c3 organization and can provide you with a donation receipt upon receiving your tickets. I believe the best community is the hockey community. Please, Please, Please help our kids dream.

Will [email]-bandneater@aol.com
    313-646-6458
    Visit our Website: www.detroithockey.org

Re: Frozen Four Tickets Wanted

What better way to get rid of your tickets, before it is too late. We have received a total of 4 so far I am looking to take as many kids as possible. Donation receipt is emailed to you when I receive the tickets.
    We are a great non-profit to donate to. Check out our website.
    www.detroithockey.org

My email is bandneater@aol.com

Phone is 313-646-6458
    Will - DHA President

Don't let the tickets go unused. Donate them today.

Comment

We still need tickets so far I have received 12 tickets that we will give to the kids in our program. Thanks to the many who have donated to our program.
      We will accept your ticket donations and email you a donation receipt w/Fed tax ID#. Please see our website, we are a non-profit youth hockey program that introduces inner city kids to this great game of ice hockey.
      You can email me or call me if your interested.
      Detroit Hockey Association
      Will McCants- bandneater@aol.com
      313-646-6458
      Tues would be our cutoff date so please consider us.

Comment

I am very sorry that you guys are experiencing such difficulty ridding yourself of these tickets. The NCAA should have picked the Joe instead, Greedy Lil buggars.
        Please consider us for your ticket donations it is a very viable option.
        Detroit Hockey Association
        Will McCants/ DHA President- bandneater@aol.com
        313-646-6458

Comment

We will be able to accept ticket donations until 5pm today. It is very difficult to organize this and I must notify those going by tonight or the latest Wed. I have many kids that want to go but cannot afford the tickets. Will give you a receipt to claim for taxes, we are a non-profit 501c3. Support inner city kids who love this game.
          bandneater@aol.com
          313-646-6458

Comment

If you still would like to donate we would be delighted to accept. I can accept donations after 5pm, Please call me to verify delivery and ticket info. Don't let the tickets go to waste, I will provide you with a donation receipt for your taxes. Don't wait to late!!

Give me a call at 313-646-6458 Cell 313-815-9278 or email me at bandneater@aol.com

Detroit Hockey Association- www.detroithockey.org

Comment

Working...
            X