X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Post Your Ticket Location & Priority Number: 2010 Ford Field FF

Rs02

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      Rs02
      everyone in the risers is complaining. That is just terrible. The explanation someone gave me was that if the risers were put more steep, and therefore higher...the people down low on the other side would not be able to see the jumbotron at the East end of the stadium. That is just terrible planning.
      MICHIGAN STATE
      1966:1986:2007

Comment

If that was the reason the stands could have at least been as high as the curtain... cause nobody is seeming through that . It could go up 20 feet.

I was a level 1(buffalo only win ). I bought cheap seat option and am in the 2nd row in the north side club seats. Not an issue at all with my view
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's a great view from the TV at the hotel restaurant. I could have stayed home.

Comment

I'm in RS2 row 11 - I'm a priority13 (highest) the absolute Worst seats I've ever had & I've been going sine '93. This makes cincinnati look like the bomb! Not to mention the box office was selling tix for today at $10! I'm writing the ncaa when I get back.

Comment

priorty 12--RS 1 row 7 moved before game started
              who allocates seat locations for NCAA

father in law 13 highest priority RS section 5 row 6 also moved'

son in law priority 6 241 row B best seat in horrid venue

The NCAA owes everyone below row 20 and apology and GUARANTEE that their seats will be best in the future

When BU=BC met at Fenway the seats were priced to reflect the view for hockey- higher up was more expensive

Spoke to woman at St Paul table and she commented how many people were unhappy

Comment

RS1 Row 14, were the worst seats I have ever had for a hockey game, never mind they cost $189. We ended up moving behind the net, which were much better and you could actually hear the game. Sitting in row 14 section RS1, you could not hear anything that was going on.

Comment

RS37, Row8, highest priority. Worst seats ever. Had a sightline to each goal only, could see nothing else. Had to look at least 90 degrees to either side to see scoreboard. Absolutely feel punked by NC$$ and whoever else dreamed up this idea.
                  Left after first period.

Comment

I feel like I hit the jackpot. Priority 3, $119 tickets. The only reason I bought tickets through the lottery this year was to improve my number for next year in St. Paul.

My seats are in section 234, row 1. Those are probably the best seats in the building. I said today that sitting low would be the worst, and the higher the seats, the better the view. But I prefer sitting a little bit higher for games, anyway. If you're upset with your seats, I suggest moving to the second level and finding some empty seats. Oh yeah, and they're cushioned chairs, which makes for a much more comfortable game. Although the leg room left a little to be desired, but with everything else considered, I wouldn't change my seats for anything on Saturday.
                    Go Sioux!!!
                    Go Cadets!!!

Comment

Bought tickets through the lottery despite having zero priority. (didn't realize how easy they would be to get).

Section 134, row 15. Much better view of the ice than I expected. Actually ok seats for watching hockey. Boring atmosphere, but ok sightline.

I feel awful for all of you that were/are in the risers.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                        Good view, or no good view? That is THE question. Especially this year.

Everyone: After you get home from Detroit, please take a moment to comment on your sightline. Rate the quality of your vantage point. Given its position on the seating chart, was your view better than expected? Worse than expected? And so on. Thanks in advance for your post.

I'll give everyone a few days to comment before posting my Summary.

Travel safe, and have a great time in Detroit. I hope to see some of you at the tournament!
                        I, like wolverineTrumpet, went through the lottery despite having zero priority & not realizing how easy they would be to get. Went with the $189 seats because I wanted tickets close to the ice. I was somewhat shocked to get seats in row 27, section 100. I was figuring to get risers or something closer to the ice. But I saw a photo of the ice being set up on the Detroit News website taken from the area that I am in. I liked what I saw & it was confirmed when I was there last night. The seats are angled nicely toward the corner, the sight lines were good & I could see the entire ice surface. I'm glad I didn't end up with riser seats.

If the games were better, I think that the atmosphere would be as well. But when you end up with two blowouts, there really isn't much to cheer for. Although the BC-Miami game started better than the Wisc-RIT game, neither game had much back-and-fourth action, great saves, etc. We'll just have to see how things go on Saturday.

Comment

Section 130 row 29 seats 1 and 2. no priority. great view of the ice, lot's of fans from the competing schools around. Loved the RIT band guy with the mohawk.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                            Good view, or no good view? That is THE question. Especially this year.

Everyone: After you get home from Detroit, please take a moment to comment on your sightline. Rate the quality of your vantage point. Given its position on the seating chart, was your view better than expected? Worse than expected? And so on. Thanks in advance for your post.
                            Originally posted by jen View Post
                            priority 12, risers near the blue line I think, row 8
                            I'm too angry to reply to this thread yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                              I'm too angry to reply to this thread yet.
                              I don't blame you a bit. My personal result? Worst. Seats. Ever.

Making the best of a bad situation, our group kept moving around. In all, we observed game action from six separate locations. That was reasonably fun, and the experience will certainly provide some material for my Summary.

Anyhow, when the time is right, please post your views. I expect to thoroughly enjoy your take, and to empathize 100%.

Comment

Even though I had priority (13, I think), I originally was not going to the FF this year. When BC made it, I got tickets through them.

Section 101, row 27, seats 19-20. Better than expected.

I was able to got to the bottom of the section to get pictures at the end of each game.
                                Boston College Eagles
                                NCAA Champions
                                1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Bentley University Falcons

Comment

Working...
                                X