Banging silverware: "We want a USCHO Podcast!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banging silverware: "We want a USCHO Podcast!"

With all the smart college hockey minds floating around on USCHO, the talent running this show ought to have a monthly Podcast here. INCH does one, but it's usually 70% sophomoric humor and 30% hockey. In other words, 75 minutes long when it really could be about half that.

Anyway, that's my 'wish list' for the 2010-2011 campaign!
    Chris V
    Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Re: Banging silverware: "We want a USCHO Podcast!"

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
    With all the smart college hockey minds floating around on USCHO, the talent running this show ought to have a monthly Podcast here. INCH does one, but it's usually 70% sophomoric humor and 30% hockey. In other words, 75 minutes long when it really could be about half that.

your numbers are generous. their podcast is chock full of dumb inside jokes and other quips that sound like they were stolen from a video game convention. a 75 minute long podcast talks about hockey for about 15-20 minutes or so. snoozefest.
    time to write new history

Comment

INCH is garbage. I only go over there to see their Top 20. The one time I listened to their podcast, I couldn't get through more than 2 minutes. It was hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post

I'll second that, vote to pass?
        Originally posted by Mankato student
        Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
        "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
        -- Peter Klein

Comment

Working...
        X