Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAH Dog Days of Summer 2010: All By Myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAH Dog Days of Summer 2010: All By Myself....

Originally posted by atkinsj30 View Post
    RMU alum Matt Krug was named the IHL Defenseman of the Year.

http://ism3.infinityprosports.com/is...article_id=804
    Go start your own thread, or post in the Atlantic Hockey thread. I don't care about RMU.

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
      Go start your own thread, or post in the Atlantic Hockey thread. I don't care about RMU.

GFM
      A little testy there Geof?
      Doug
      UAH 1974
      Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
      Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
      Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
      Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
      Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
        A little testy there Geof?
        Yup.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Hi Geof - any way you could post UAH's tentative schedule for next year...I hear they are coming to Cornell and RPI?

Comment

Originally posted by ecacwatcher View Post
            Hi Geof - any way you could post UAH's tentative schedule for next year...I hear they are coming to Cornell and RPI?
            ******* width="601" height="338">****** name="allowfullscreen" value="true" />****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />****** name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8271060&server=vimeo.com&sho w_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=00AD EF&fullscreen=1" />****** src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8271060&server=vimeo.com&sho w_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=1&color=00AD EF&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="601" height="338">

Danton Cole Interview, 18 Dec 2009 - SaveUAHHockey.com from Geoffrey Morris on Vimeo.

That's what I know. I know that MikeAnderson typically follows that up with a "here's what we know from that video" post, and I'm too lazy to look it up.

That said, we are going to Lynah [and I sorta know when], and we're playing RPI's tournament. RPI is also coming back to Huntsville in early 2011.

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...53#post4743453 indicates that the RPI@UAH series will be 12/30 and 12/31. I had forgotten that I'd been told this was the case ... was thinking it was the next weekend, but a good RPI source gave me that info. [Said source and I plan on shutting down bars in Huntsville that weekend.]

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Thanks Geof - hope UAH gets a conference home soon. Looks like they have a very good schedule for next year.

Comment

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...53#post4743453 indicates that the RPI@UAH series will be 12/30 and 12/31. I had forgotten that I'd been told this was the case ... was thinking it was the next weekend, but a good RPI source gave me that info. [Said source and I plan on shutting down bars in Huntsville that weekend.]

GFM
                  Smart marketing: Face-off time of 9:45 p.m. followed by NYE party.

Reality: 3 p.m. face-off time because Ron Evans is a *&^*&%((*^*&%

But what do I know?
                  UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                  2006 Time Person of the Year
                  Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                  It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
                    Smart marketing: Face-off time of 9:45 p.m. followed by NYE party.

Reality: 3 p.m. face-off time because Ron Evans is a *&^*&%((*^*&%

But what do I know?
                    Ron Evans slams never, ever get old. I'm sad that the on-campus rink moved out of the five-year plan. :sigh:

GFM
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Ron Evans slams never, ever get old. I'm sad that the on-campus rink moved out of the five-year plan. :sigh:

GFM
                      Okay boys, the Ron Evans slams are waaaaaay out of date. Ron hasn't worked for the VBC for around three years now. Steve Maples is the guy you want to be slamming as he's been at the helm since Ron retired from the VBC and took over a management position with the Vipers. In case you didn't know, Ron is a co-owner of the Vipers which should give you a little more insight as to why they always used our own locker rooms, washers & dryers, etc... tore them up and never fixed anything... and pretty much got anything they wanted.

I hope there is a way to get it back in the five year plan... #$%@&^
                      Last edited by Douglas; 04-13-2010, 11:07 AM.
                      Doug
                      UAH 1974

Comment

Okay boys, the Ron Evans slams are waaaaaay out of date. Ron hasn't worked for the VBC for around three years now. Steve Maples is the guy you want to be slamming as he's been at the helm since Ron retired from the VBC and took over a management position with the Vipers. In case you didn't know, Ron is a co-owner of the Vipers which should give you a little more insight as to why they always used our own locker rooms, washers & dryers, etc... tore them up and never fixed anything... and pretty much got anything they wanted.

I hope there is a way to get it back in the five year plan... #$%@&^
                        Aw, man. Thanks for the knowledge, though!

Yes, I'm very upset with the five-year-plan thing. It smacks of that "commitment to hockey" problem.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Okay boys, the Ron Evans slams are waaaaaay out of date.
                          Given my move date, I'd say that lenience as to my ignorance is more than fair.
                          UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                          2006 Time Person of the Year
                          Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                          It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Hmmmm, you mean someone from outside UAH is actually looking at this thread? Hmmmmm...
                            Of course! We all are curious about how you all are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              Aw thanks, S.

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                                Aw shucks... thanks from me too.
                                Doug
                                UAH 1974

Comment

Working...
                                X