4 FF tickets, blue line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 FF tickets, blue line

4 Frozen Four tickets, Section 104, Row 11. Just inside the blue line, above the glass so the whole ice is visible.

Face is $189, asking $150 per, total of $600. Buy by tomorrow (Tuesday), I'll throw in free shipping via Fed Ex.
    Last edited by macminn; 03-29-2010, 11:09 AM.

Re: 4 FF tickets, blue line

Originally posted by macminn View Post
    4 Frozen Four tickets, Section 104, Row 11. Just inside the blue line, above the glass so the whole ice is visible.

Face is $189, asking $150 per, total of $600. Buy by tomorrow (Tuesday), I'll throw in free shipping via Fed Ex.
    Hey im interested, Any chance I can just buy 2?
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

I'd like to sell all 4 at once.

Comment

I'd like to sell all 4 at once.
        ah gotcha, I just need two thought you might be able to as long as you keep them in pairs. No chance in changing that?
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

I could probably do a pair. I'm at a hockey game right now, will check later.

Comment

I could probably do a pair. I'm at a hockey game right now, will check later.
            Ok need atleast two, may see if I can get the other two sold for you as well.

Comment

Let me know how many you want, how you want to pay for them. PayPal works great, secure for both parties. I can send you an invoice. Can ship Tuesday for you.

Comment

Let me know how many you want, how you want to pay for them. PayPal works great, secure for both parties. I can send you an invoice. Can ship Tuesday for you.
                Pay pal is great for me. Im waiting to hear back from someone. Is there a better place to reach you so I can let you know as soon as I do?

Comment

Working...
                X