Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
    Just like hockey that's on the level. Michigan fans have every right to b*tch about that game. If the same thing happened in reverse, you Firechicken fans would have said it was some conspiracy to get Michigan to Ford Field for attendance purposes.
    No that's just the way you would think about it. Because you sure seem like you tend to play into these conspiracy theories.

Firechicken? lol that's a new one.

Comment

Who cares what a flash in the pan Miami fans thinks? Your team had the biggest choke job in the history of the Frozen Four and you still have a superiority complex?
      Nope, I speak the truth. Congrats on a run to your conference final, how was the pizza party?
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
        wow wonderful logic used there....
        Your team has zero, nada, zippo to be arrogant about. Your team's claim to fame is bending over to the BU Terriers on national television. Maybe if you win this tournament you can run your silly mouth. Until then, you should stop whistling past the graveyard because that's exactly what this Miami arrogance is about.
        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Nope, I speak the truth. Congrats on a run to your conference final, how was the pizza party?
          Seems to me that Brown and Miami have the same number of national championships. Want a slice of my pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawksFan10 View Post
            "RIT is hard to overlook now since they've already upset highly ranked Denver team and UNH who was ranked ahead of RIT."
            You sweet little nitwit. Did you even read the context to that quote and what he was replying to? It was in response to someone else's post that the winner of this game wins the national title over Wisconsin. To which the reply was questioning why someone would assume Wisconsin wins after RIT upset two teams already.

Are you already drunk tonight?
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Your team has zero, nada, zippo to be arrogant about. Your team's claim to fame is bending over to the BU Terriers on national television. Maybe if you win this tournament you can run your silly mouth. Until then, you should stop whistling past the graveyard because that's exactly what this Miami arrogance is about.
              I think you mistake our confidence for arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                You sweet little nitwit. Did you even read the context to that quote and what he was replying to? It was in response to someone else's post that the winner of this game wins the national title over Wisconsin. To which the reply was questioning why someone would assume Wisconsin wins after RIT upset two teams already.

Yup...wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawksFan10 View Post
                  I think you mistake our confidence for arrogance.
                  Our confidence? What position do you play, champ?

Comment

Lol Im far from being arrogant, just calling out your idocy. Your trolling when you should be on the golf course. Your doing what you came here for and that is to fire up some fans. I know what you are trying to do, not going to get into a ****ing match with you. Will just continue to call you out when you post, because they are all ridiculous.

It is what it is, Im defending my program. Say what you want, it will be decided soon enough and Ill take my squad over any other left in the tourny.
                    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Our confidence? What position do you play, champ?
                      Confidence in our team. Ya dum-dum.

Comment

Seems to me that Brown and Miami have the same number of national championships. Want a slice of my pizza?
                        Nope Miami is still playing, we got something to play for come March recently. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post

whats wrong with being drunk by 9??

Comment

Lol Im far from being arrogant, just calling out your idocy. Your trolling when you should be on the golf course. Your doing what you came here for and that is to fire up some fans. I know what you are trying to do, not going to get into a ****ing match with you. Will just continue to call you out when you post, because they are all ridiculous.

It is what it is, Im defending my program. Say what you want, it will be decided soon enough and Ill take my squad over any other left in the tourny.
                            Defend your program all you like, that's fine. Just don't sound foolish. I wonder if your bravado will be tempered if/when Miami loses on Thursday. Considering how badly Miami has done vs. the Boston schools, the Firechickens could get violated harder than one of Roethlisberger's girlfriends.

Comment

whats wrong with being drunk by 9??
                              It's tuesday, everyday for me it's okay to be drunk by now. What's going on uptown tonight? Country night at Brick Street? lolz.

Comment

Defend your program all you like, that's fine. Just don't sound foolish.
                                Don't you think you should practice what you preach?

Comment

Working...
                                X