Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Originally posted by RedHawksFan10 View Post
    Oh puh-lease. All I've seen all over this entire forum (not just this thread) is people saying how badly BC is going to steamroll through Miami. Give me a break! Don't be blind.
    The top seed rarely wins this. How did Michigan do in 2008? How about BC in 2007?
    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Oh puh-lease. All I've seen all over this entire forum (not just this thread) is people saying how badly BC is going to steamroll through Miami. Give me a break! Don't be blind.
      please reread the posts...........

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        please reread the posts...........
        Right...cause the first person that goes anywhere near that topic is Onion Man on the first page of this thread even. Everyone else talks about how it's going to be a great game.

Comment

Right...cause the first person that goes anywhere near that topic is Onion Man on the first page of this thread even. Everyone else talks about how it's going to be a great game.
          then don't we agree?

Comment

All I've seen all over this entire forum (not just this thread) is people saying how badly BC is going to steamroll through Miami.
            People = plural. And then... Onion Man singular and you admit everyone else is talking about how it's going to be a great game.

You make a lot of sense. Have another one.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              then don't we agree?
              Sorry, I was confused for a second. I read through the smiley. Muh bad.

Comment

God, I forgot how much I hated the Miami fans on this board. Looking forward to a Boston team ending Miami's season for the 5th straight year.
                National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  People = plural. And then... Onion Man singular and you admit everyone else is talking about how it's going to be a great game.

You make a lot of sense. Have another one.
                  On this thread at least. All I see all over the other threads is that. I'm just making him a prime example.

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                    God, I forgot how much I hated the Miami fans on this board. Looking forward to a Boston team ending Miami's season for the 5th straight year.
                    Haha...right back at ya with the Boston fans. Actually, Boston fans in any sport up there.

Might not want to jinx yourself there.

Comment

• Re: Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Haha...right back at ya with the Boston fans. Actually, Boston fans in any sport up there.

Might not want to jinx yourself there.
                      I don't believe in jinxes. Anyway, it worked in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
                      National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                      two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                      b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                        I don't believe in jinxes. Anyway, it worked in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
                        This is a brand new environment. New players, new year. Can't dwell on the past can we?

And that's what Michigan thought two weeks ago. Where are they now?

Comment

And that's what Michigan thought two weeks ago. Where are they now?
                          One horrible call by the refs from being in the Frozen Four.
                          Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            Oh he does get burned. Ferriero coughing up the puck to Oshie (or Toews) behind the net with a lead in the 2007 semifinals was a terrible coaching blunder IMO.

This year he had JWhitney out there playing defense on 4x4 in the QFs and a UMass guy got around him which produced a goal to tie the game up.

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. I'm all for getting another goal and extending the lead (playing to win and not to lose), but I don't think we're looking at a huge dropoff with Sneep and Cross back there as much of a dropoff in defense that you'd get if you turn it over and have the Whitney brothers or previously a Ferriero trying to play defense.

It drives me freaking crazy to be quite honest.
                            I'm sure a lot of it has to do with what type of goaltender you get. If it's Muse/Milner on a good night (even Schneider), it will tend to work better than Hyde Muse. Agree?
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                              One horrible call by the refs from being in the Frozen Four.
                              Need a tissue?

The ref made the right call from where he was standing. I'd really rather not go more into it. I've heard enough from UofM fans.

Comment

On this thread at least. All I see all over the other threads is that. I'm just making him a prime example.
                                Where are all these threads it's happening in? There's only one BC thread and one thread about the game. It's not happening here or in BC's season thread.
                                I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Working...
                                X