Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miami vs B.C. Frozen Four Semifinal: Gotta happen sometime, right?

I'm still wondering where all the mystical arrogant BC posts are? The only one you've actually shown is a Brown fan...the other one was a response to someone automatically assuming Wisconsin would be in the title game.

Are you this insecure? Wahhh you're not saying we're a good team.
    I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
      Defend your program all you like, that's fine. Just don't sound foolish. I wonder if your bravado will be tempered if/when Miami loses on Thursday. Considering how badly Miami has done vs. the Boston schools, the Firechickens could get violated harder than one of Roethlisberger's girlfriends.
      Way to be original....

I haven't bashed B.C. one bit, again showing your ignorance. Truly hilarious. We don't dwell on the past, but keep living in yours. I will look towards thursday games and what needs to be done. If we lose, I won't whine and cry. If we win I won't boast, well maybe to you but you have that coming.

Keep poking kiddo not going to get me going, your lack of any sort of hockey sense makes everything you say a joke lol....
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
        I'm still wondering where all the mystical arrogant BC posts are? The only one you've actually shown is a Brown fan...the other one was a response to someone automatically assuming Wisconsin would be in the title game.

A. I didn't know he was a Browns fan, so I assumed that's my bad.
        B. I just don't think anyone is giving credit where credit is due. Seems to me, you guys think it'll be a breeze, when you're actually going up against the #1 team in the country. It won't be hard because we can't beat Boston teams? Well who's to say this isn't our year.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post

Lol, I did see the RIT comment too. I don't think anyone has truly been arogant on either side. Oinion is just bored because his program just had a historical year and he wants to jump on board. Some Miami fans get too defensive, its all good they are newbies not really sure how to act.

I have actually expected B.C. fans to be worse, it is what it is. Of course both teams fan bases are going to think their team is better and theirs will win. Thats how it's suppose to be.
          Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawksFan10 View Post
            B. I just don't think anyone is giving credit where credit is due. Seems to me, you guys think it'll be a breeze, when you're actually going up against the #1 team in the country. It won't be hard because we can't beat Boston teams? Well who's to say this isn't our year.
            A. The Browns are a football team
            B. "Seems" means nothing. You're talking out of your behind. BC fans are not taking Miami lightly. Hell, the last time these two met, if it wasn't for John Muse, Miami is 2008 national champion.

Comment

redhawkman10
              RedHawksFan10

did you guys plan that?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                B. "Seems" means nothing. You're talking out of your behind. BC fans are not taking Miami lightly. Hell, the last time these two met, if it wasn't for John Muse, Miami is 2008 national champion.
                Sorry didn't mean to put the S.

Comment

And if it wasn't for Cohen, Miami would of been the 2009 National Champion lol....

And Brown or Browns, there both pretty bad lol

Comment

redhawkman10
                    RedHawksFan10

did you guys plan that?
                    ummm negative...I have been on the board since 2002. Added the 10 when I got extra over a year ago. She is a newbie, not sure why she chose something similar..but there is a lot that makes me scratches my head lol

Comment

i REPEAT, can you PLEASE re-read the posts?..........wait, ok , i will refine that, can you please reread the non-Onion posts regarding Miami? or at least mine? where i have said that Miami has been the best team in the country all year long??

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                        ummm negative...I have been on the board since 2002. Added the 10 when I got extra over a year ago. She is a newbie, not sure why she chose something similar..but there is a lot that makes me scratches my head lol
                        You caught me...I copied. Your name chosen was totally a factor in mine. You're my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          i REPEAT, can you PLEASE re-read the posts?..........wait, ok , i will refine that, can you please reread the non-Onion posts regarding Miami? or at least mine? where i have said that Miami has been the best team in the country all year long??
                          Hard to re-read when you are hammered lol

Comment

You caught me...I copied. Your name chosen was totally a factor in mine. You're my hero.
                            Thanks!

Comment

redhawkman10
                              RedHawksFan10

did you guys plan that?
                              No, but it worked out well since the two are inseparable

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                                No, but it worked out well since the two are inseparable
                                Hahahaha, now thats funny.

I think its safe to say we will never be meeting lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X