X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey Thread: Frozen once again

Jerry's tumble on the bench was #10 on ESPN's Not Top 10 this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfYIB7P9BCE

STILL waiting for a good clip of Sneep's goal. Does anyone have video of it somewhere?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      STILL waiting for a good clip of Sneep's goal. Does anyone have video of it somewhere?
      The only clip I've seen is from above - no cameras followed the puck from Sneep's stick to the goal - at least as far as I've seen.

Comment

Jerry's tumble on the bench was #10 on ESPN's Not Top 10 this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfYIB7P9BCE

If you watch the whole video, #2 is a nice little f-up in a shootout from old friend Pat Eaves.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by AdamBC View Post
          The only clip I've seen is from above - no cameras followed the puck from Sneep's stick to the goal - at least as far as I've seen.
          I'd still like to see the live call of the goal, I hear they had no idea it even went in.

Comment

I'd still like to see the live call of the goal, I hear they had no idea it even went in.
            http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/2010/nc...ockey_men.html

If you click on the BC/Yale game and go to highlights it will show highlights of every goal. It's a quick snippet... Parkhurst was stunned so the call was minimal.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Happy Easter to all, can't wait for Thursday. Go Eagles!

Comment

Check it out, Gene is seen in this video acknowledging hockey for about 10 seconds. Shocking!
                http://www.nesn.com/2010/04/boston-c...ecedented.html
                Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/2010/nc...ockey_men.html

If you click on the BC/Yale game and go to highlights it will show highlights of every goal. It's a quick snippet... Parkhurst was stunned so the call was minimal.
                  That's perfect, thank you!

Comment

You don't understand how happy I am that me and my father just found reasonable flight prices and are now officially going to Detroit.
                    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

A possible flight out Saturday should BC win is looking rather expensive. I recruited a couple friends to do the road trip out Friday night after work and to drive straight through to Detroit arriving Saturday morning. Crashing at the hotel for a few hours then getting ready for the game Saturday night. Driving back early Sunday morning. Sounds a little crazy but I'm willing to do it.
                      National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                      two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                      b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                        You don't understand how happy I am that me and my father just found reasonable flight prices and are now officially going to Detroit.
                        out of curiosity what counts as reasonable? If I go it'll have to be for Sat. only. I priced some flights to DTW and some nearby places (YQG, FNT, TOL, even CLE and BUF). The best I could do was something like $230 into PIT or $170 into BUF.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                          out of curiosity what counts as reasonable? If I go it'll have to be for Sat. only. I priced some flights to DTW and some nearby places (YQG, FNT, TOL, even CLE and BUF). The best I could do was something like $230 into PIT or $170 into BUF.
                          We are flying into Chicago for $230 (round trip) on Thursday morning and making the drive-up to Detroit (5 hours). Sure it sucks the we gotta drive a bit, but its better than spending $550-$700 on a flight in.
                          BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                          National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                          Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Double posting this from Detroit thread because I am desperate!

Final plea - looking for ride to Plymouth, MI (~30 min) for game 4 of Windsor Spitfires vs. Plymouth Whalers (OHL). The Spits are the defending Memorial Cup champions and are up by 2 games (game 3 is tonight).

The rosters:
                            http://www.plymouthwhalers.com/players.html - Ryan Hayes vs.http://www.windsorspitfires.com/roster.php - Kenny Ryan

It should be a great game and I will be allowed to shoot it IF I can get there and obviously I need to let them know ASAP.

Please!!!

-Melissa

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                            HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                            HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Melissa.. i don't know how much this will help you, but they do have zipcar in Ann Arbor (www.zipcar.com) ..not sure about Detroit, proper. G'luck.
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

FYI, per the Globe:

Barring a last minute snag in negotiations, Boston College will hire Cornell coach Steve Donahue as its next men's basketball coach, according to sources familiar with the situation.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X