FFFF Semi (4/8): Wisconsin vs. RIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FFFF Semi (4/8): Wisconsin vs. RIT

If you can’t go to college go to state (Clap clap)
    If you can’t go to college cuz you really lack the knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Nooner View Post
      If you can’t go to college cuz you really lack the knowledge
      That's nice.

Is the reference here that UW is a state-funded school, or do you actually have no idea who RIT is facing on Thursday?
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

That U-Wisco is the equivalent to a state school.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          According to wikipedia, the exact numbers are 9,466 males and 4,579 females in the fall of '09.

I dare say, we could whip out my MTU song for this game:

(to the tune of "If You're Happy And You Know It")

If you want a sausage-fest, go to Tech *clap*clap*
          Where the women aren't worth mention,
          Like a comic book convention,
          If you think thats bad, i don't want to tell you what it was like 10 -15 years ago!!!!
          I think it was more like 7:2 rather than 2:1.... and I always remember seeing that there were more NTID Ladies....

Comment

Originally posted by JRZ DVLS View Post
            If you think thats bad, i don't want to tell you what it was like 10 -15 years ago!!!!
            I think it was more like 7:2 rather than 2:1.... and I always remember seeing that there were more NTID Ladies....
            2:1 is still a lot better than MTU.

So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Is the reference here that UW is a state-funded school, or do you actually have no idea who RIT is facing on Thursday?
              Are you saying UW isn't a state school?? Maybe our terminology for that is different back east too?

And can't a big-time school like Wisconsin come up with better professor insults? (From where I'm sitting, being a Prof. is far more than it's cracked up to be. I'm happy anyway and we have good hockey to watch, golf to play, etc. etc. Maybe a lot like Wisconsin?)
              -M

Comment

2:1 is still a lot better than MTU.

So you've got that going for you, which is nice.
                And our president's goal is 40% women. When asked why only 40% he says that the rest of the guys never leave their dorm rooms / computers anyway, so it would seem like 50-50.

I was at RIT in the early '80s when it was 8:1 ... that's was why my (now) wife came to RIT ... her sister told her the odds would be well in her favor. While we might lack quantity, there is still some good quality.
                -M

Comment

Originally posted by RITProf View Post
                  And can't a big-time school like Wisconsin come up with better professor insults? (From where I'm sitting, being a Prof. is far more than it's cracked up to be. I'm happy anyway and we have good hockey to watch, golf to play, etc. etc. Maybe a lot like Wisconsin?)
                  Keep that in mind Thursday night.

Comment

And can't a big-time school like Wisconsin come up with better professor insults?
                    Self-deprecating humour.

Comment

And our president's goal is 40% women. When asked why only 40% he says that the rest of the guys never leave their dorm rooms / computers anyway, so it would seem like 50-50.

I was at RIT in the early '80s when it was 8:1 ... that's was why my (now) wife came to RIT ... her sister told her the odds would be well in her favor. While we might lack quantity, there is still some good quality.
                      Heh, that's funny. My wife (who went to RIT) said that she and her girlfriends used to say "The odds may be good, but the goods are odd"

In any event, a school that has a hockey cheer that starts "e to the x, dx dy" has embraced it's Nerd School status has it not?

Also, living in San Diego, I find it positively hilarious that Wisconsin would dare to comment on any school's women. They're in the land of brats and fried cheese curds people.

Comment

Comment

Keep that in mind Thursday night.
                          Nice ... I'll wait until I get back home on Sunday. This weekend's not looking good for golf anyway.
                          -M

Comment

Originally posted by NYTrojan View Post
                            Also, living in San Diego, I find it positively hilarious that Wisconsin would dare to comment on any school's women. They're in the land of brats and fried cheese curds people.
                            That's our rural folk and those who live in Green Bay and Milwaukee. Madison is deliciously different.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              That's our rural folk and those who live in Green Bay and Milwaukee. Madison is deliciously different.
                              Well then you sure as shooting didn't send any of those out here during your last Rose bowl run. What happened? Scared that they'd see the sunshine and not come back... or was it just a 'Let's see if we can't drive the cattle west' tactic?

Either way, well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Agreed! 100% true. I think all of the (Wisconsin) comments regarding Wisconsin co-eds are talking about STUDENTS while other (RIT) comments are trying to group us in with the entire state's population of women.
                                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X