Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All conferences have proved they stink. List why YOURs does.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All conferences have proved they stink. List why YOURs does.

Instead of bagging on other conferences, I think everybody should chime in on why the tourney has proved that your own conference stinks.

I'll start:

The CCHA managed to give St. Cloud their first tournament win EVER. We suck.
    Go Blue!
    U!N!O!

Re: All conferences have proved they stink. List why YOURs does.

The WCHA's best got knocked off by a team with a lower PWR than Minnesota. You can't make that up.

The WCHA's hottest team got knocked off by the EZAC.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Because it's dead.
      UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
      2006 Time Person of the Year
      Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
      It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Because UNH got blown out by an AHA team.
        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Because it includes the whole state of Michigan.

Comment

Because Michigan Tech is still a member of the WCHA, despite years of ineptitude.

Comment

Providence

And Merrimack..but word is the league is going to kick them out and add Harvard...

Comment

Denver, wasting opportunities (and talent) year after year.
                They make Holy Cross beating Minnesota a mere footnote in history.

Comment

The WCHA needs more skating treadmills. Obviously.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    {PROVICED

And Merrimack..but word is the league is going to kick them out and add Harvard...
                    FYP
                    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The WCHA's best got knocked off by a team with a lower PWR than Minnesota. You can't make that up.

The WCHA's hottest team got knocked off by the EZAC.
                      Sorry Scoob but the WCHA is overrated.....I've been saying it all year. Of course it came w/ many funny looks but that's how I felt and I feel pretty validated this weekend.
                      "I'm not looking for the best players, Craig, I'm lookin' for the right ones......"

Comment

Originally posted by Duey View Post
                        Sorry Scoob but the WCHA is overrated.....I've been saying it all year. Of course it came w/ many funny looks but that's how I felt and I feel pretty validated this weekend.
                        I don't know about that I think there is a lot of parity in College Hockey right now and that affects every conference.
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm perfectly happy with the results by the WCHA.

Comment

Our last remaining representative in the tournament is wisconsin.

It's almost enough for me to want to intentionally give myself food poisoning so I can give the proper physical reaction to this outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                              Because UNH got blown out by an AHA team.
                              Because UNH fans think that Cornell fans will be "pumping their gas some day"
                              Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                              when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                              "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

Working...
                              X