X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota - Offseason Thread 2010

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    It's more the name, and the stereotype. The Irish are known for fighting.

Being of Irish heritage, I kinda am proud that a team has that name, but some are still not happy about the name (although I'm guessing it's a very small number).
    Seems to me that small number has had it's way at UND.
    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
      What a great day to be a Gopher Fan! The No Dak hicks finally lose their mascot and that Hitler loving Ralph is turning is his Nazi logo casket! Gotta love it! It’s just flippin hilarious, and you know the town of Grand Forks is on suicide watch as we speak… because we know you hicks have nothing in life to look forward to besides Susie hockey and beating your wives!
      You are a basket case.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
        You are a basket case.
        Actually Rink Pig is a waste of skin. I would imagine he hasn't taken his medication in a while...
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

What a great day to be a Gopher Fan! The No Dak hicks finally lose their mascot and that Hitler loving Ralph is turning is his Nazi logo casket! Gotta love it! It’s just flippin hilarious, and you know the town of Grand Forks is on suicide watch as we speak… because we know you hicks have nothing in life to look forward to besides Susie hockey and beating your wives!
          You know I see you pick on fans all the time but the fact remains, Sioux name or not UND has more banners and trophies you're a disgrace to an other wise respectable fan base. Even Happy is a good guy, we get his satire, but you are a ****en moron sir.

Next; calling Sioux fans hicks is short sight and stupid as well. A lot of Gopher fans from out state Minnesota resemble the same people your ripping on. Susies 7 Goofs 5...
          Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
            You know I see you pick on fans all the time but the fact remains, Sioux name or not UND has more banners and trophies you're a disgrace to an other wise respectable fan base. Even Happy is a good guy, we get his satire, but you are a ****en moron sir.

Next; calling Sioux fans hicks is short sight and stupid as well. A lot of Gopher fans from out state Minnesota resemble the same people your ripping on. Susies 7 Goofs 5...
            Don't feed Jockstock.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No, that is appropriate. Quote GLM elsewhere: "I hope Myles rolls over and....oh wait...."
              I don't invite that kind of karma upon myself. I told everyone involved in this change to go f-ck themselves.
              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Don't feed Jockstock.
                Don't besmirch the name of Jockstock by calling him RinkPig. That's just mean!
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Don't feed Jockstock.
                  That was Rink Pig...
                  Eric's Twitter

Comment

Wow if that isn't the kettle calling the pot black - every other post on your little blog has something to do with ripping on a current or former Gopher hockey player. I guess you can only dish it out, is that how it works?

Comment

BC will be very good again next season. That's not ideal.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

That was Rink Pig...
                        I don't think so.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                          BC will be very good again next season. That's not ideal.
                          terrific...
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Wow if that isn't the kettle calling the pot black - every other post on your little blog has something to do with ripping on a current or former Gopher hockey player. I guess you can only dish it out, is that how it works?
                            Oh wow I am just a big meanie I guess this is really out of line to post this eh? Ballard scores on his own net.
                            Eric's Twitter

Comment

Oh wow I am just a big meanie I guess this is really out of line to post this eh? Ballard scores on his own net.
                              I could care less what you post, just don't cry and moan about it when someone throws something back at you and the rest of the No Dak Hick fans.

Comment

I could care less what you post, just don't cry and moan about it when someone throws something back at you and the rest of the No Dak Hick fans.
                                Goon has two posts out of about 20 on his blog page about the Gophers. Perhaps you are in need of enrollment in Remedial Math? And you still think all UND players are from Minnesota. Or is it Canada? I can't remember.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X