Frozen Four Tickets - Sections 131 and RS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four Tickets - Sections 131 and RS1

My Frozen Four group has some extra tickets to sell - see the seating chart here: http://www.ncaa.com/graphics/champpa...ourseating.pdf

Please contact Bryan at Bryan.Keyt@bryancave.com if you are interested in these seats.:

Section 131, Row 16, Seats 13-16
    We have 4 sets of tickets to all games (the semis on Thursday and the finals on Saturday) at $189 per seat.

Please contact me (Michael) at msgoff@gmail.com if you are interested in these seats:

Section RS1, Row 4

We have 2 sets of tickets to all games (the semis on Thursday and the finals on Saturday) at $189 per seat. (Seats 17-18)

We have 2 tickets to the semis on Thursday (Seats 19-20) at $94.50 per seat.

Thanks!

Michael

Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Sections 131 and RS1

Originally posted by msgoff View Post
    My Frozen Four group has some extra tickets to sell - see the seating chart here: http://www.ncaa.com/graphics/champpa...ourseating.pdf

Please contact Bryan at Bryan.Keyt@bryancave.com if you are interested in these seats.:

Section 131, Row 16, Seats 13-16
    We have 4 sets of tickets to all games (the semis on Thursday and the finals on Saturday) at $189 per seat.

Please contact me (Michael) at msgoff@gmail.com if you are interested in these seats:

Section RS1, Row 4

We have 2 sets of tickets to all games (the semis on Thursday and the finals on Saturday) at $189 per seat. (Seats 17-18)

We have 2 tickets to the semis on Thursday (Seats 19-20) at $94.50 per seat.

Thanks!

Michael
    Hey Michael, that the lowest price you will go? Tickets still available? Thanks.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Sections 131 and RS1

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
      Hey Michael, that the lowest price you will go? Tickets still available? Thanks.
      Feel free to email me or Bryan to discuss...

Comment

Working...
      X