West Regional Final: St. Paul. #1 Wisconsin vs #2 SCSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Regional Final: St. Paul. #1 Wisconsin vs #2 SCSU

The match-up even the bracket-makers didn't expect.
    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Re: West Regional Final: St. Paul. #1 Wisconsin vs #2 SCSU

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    I expected it. Unfortunately the other 2 games were wrong.
    If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

I'm in cloud nine right now, finally we broke through. It should be an awesome and intense game tomorrow.

P.S. Wow is the badger student section annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
        I fully expected it. I fully expect the Huskies to pull this one out too. Hopefully they're resting up and getting pumped for tomorrow. Let's beat Bucky one more time!

Comment

Originally posted by HuskySieve View Post
          I'm in cloud nine right now, finally we broke through. It should be an awesome and intense game tomorrow.

P.S. Wow is the badger student section annoying.
          Yeah what's up with the Badger student section???? They make the Michigan Tech Band look cool.

Comment

What is the complaint with the Wisconsin student section??

Comment

I think the biggest question for the game is who's in goal for SCSU? Lee shutout the Badgers last week but Dunn beat them the last time he started against them as well. Not sure what I'd do. Mixing it up with Dunn gives a different look than last week (he's so big) but Lee is confident and if he can make a few key saves early the Badgers could get frustrated based on their last outing against him. OK, I'm over thinking it. Let's just play the game!

Comment

I have a gut feeling that the winner of this game will go on to win the national championship. or maybe i just have to poop. looking foreward to watching another great game tomorrow night.
                This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by waterlover View Post
                  I think the biggest question for the game is who's in goal for SCSU? Lee shutout the Badgers last week but Dunn beat them the last time he started against them as well. Not sure what I'd do. Mixing it up with Dunn gives a different look than last week (he's so big) but Lee is confident and if he can make a few key saves early the Badgers could get frustrated based on their last outing against him. OK, I'm over thinking it. Let's just play the game!
                  Please go with Lee

Comment

I know Dunn has had a great year, but you gotta go with the hot hand in Lee.
                    This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                    www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Gonna be a good game, i'll be watching for sure. I'm feeling SCSU 3-2

Comment

You would have to be a complete idiot to play Dan Dunn.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

You gotta play Mike Lee after tonight. Came up with some bigtime saves, shutout UW last time he played them in the same building, gotta stick with 'em. People say he laid an egg vs. UND in the FF Title game, and i'll admit there's a couple he'd like to have back, but considering in the time frame he gave up 4 goals he also had 22 saves. Not saying that's a good percentage, but it's not god-awful, UND was just playing a lot more aggressive and throwing everything on goal at him. Lee will have his work cut out for him though as UW had something like 43SOG tonight, hopefully the Husky D can stand tall once more and have our top lines continue to produce.

Either way, there's going to be a LOT of red in the stands tomorrow night. Viewers will be confused haha

Comment

I just stopped by to offer my congratulations to St. Cloud.

Hopefully you're not to tired from last night and can make it to Detroit.
                            Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                            *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Right now the mad scientist, Coach Bob Motzko is is in his underground labaratory scheming and coming up with a mad plan that will drive Eaves crazy. Bob knows what he's doing. Fear the mad scientist
                              SCSU!

Comment

Working...
                              X