Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to access ESPN 360 if you are not on an internet connection that subscribes to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to access ESPN 360 if you are not on an internet connection that subscribes to

Here is how to access ESPN 360 if you are not on an
    internet connection that subscribes to ESPN 360 (i.e.
    College Campus, Comcast, Charter, etc) in 10 Easy
    Steps.

1.) Go to ESPN.com and register an account.

2.) Confirm your registration by checking your email. You should have a welcome message from ESPN.com

3.) Find a friend/family member/whatever who has a connection that subscribes to ESPN 360. In my case, I have a friend from NMU who is now in the Airforce. ESPN 360 works on all military bases.

4.) Either call them or get them on instant messenger/text message/whatever.

5.) Log out of your ESPN.com account.

6.) Have them go to www.espn360.com.

7.) Have them log in with your ESPN.com username and password.

8.) Have them "sync" your account. It will give them a message informing them they will now be able to access ESPN360.com from any computer no matter where they are.

9.) Have them log out.

10.) Log in to ESPN360.com with the same username and password. Click "Watch Now". You may need to download whatever plugin ESPN uses, but
    this should work. I think it is ridiculous we have to go through these steps to watch it. I am on a military base myself, but I have a internet service provider that does not subscribe. Whatever... I called ESPN and they didnt
    even have an option for me to pay to subscribe to ESPN360 personally.

Lastly, GO WILDCATS!!!
    Go Cats!

Re: How to access ESPN 360 if you are not on an internet connection that subscribes to

Thank you very much!
    Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Re: How to access ESPN 360 if you are not on an internet connection that subscribes t

Also, posted here, earlier.

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...7&postcount=56

Comment

Re: How to access ESPN 360 if you are not on an internet connection that subscribes t

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
        I am aware of that. However, he didnt break it down extremely simple for those who are less computer savy. Also, I wanted to create a thread for it because I saw many people missing his posting and still asking questions in various threads.

It made me re-register a new account to post this too. I haven't posted in ages and forgot the password.
        Go Cats!

Comment

cool thanks
          Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Working...
          X