ESPN360 Games in the Twin Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN360 Games in the Twin Cities

The GM of Jimmy's in Vadnais Heights, MN(15 minutes north of Downtown St. Paul, right off 35E on County Road E) said we could have a TV if someone has a laptop and the video cable as they have high speed wireless internet.

This would be for the North Dakota-Yale game, St. Cloud State-Northern Michigan game, and the Bemidji State-Michigan game.

They have happy hour two for ones on everything from 3:30-6:30 and 8:30-11:30 everyday.

Anybody else interested??

Re: ESPN360 Games in the Twin Cities

Yes, most definitely. Jimmy's has pretty wicked happy hour specials as well (Two-for-ones on domestics and half price appetizers.) I'm fairly certain between my friends and I, we can round up the equipment needed.

Comment

Originally posted by HostileAndAbusive View Post
      Yes, most definitely. Jimmy's has pretty wicked happy hour specials as well (Two-for-ones on domestics and half price appetizers.) I'm fairly certain between my friends and I, we can round up the equipment needed.
      Cool! I don't have a laptop! You weren't there last night were you? I saw a few North Dakota people there last night.

If enough people are interested, I'll let him know and get something rolling.

Comment

I talked to my friend earlier and while he's not sure if he'll be working come game time this weekend I'm pretty sure we can use his laptop and my cables. He did mention there wasn't an audio output (I'm not sure that's even true) but I can live without hearing ESPN's crew.

I also have a laptop in a bit shakier condition, but would work in the worst case scenario.

Comment

Ok...I haven't heard from anybody else if they're wanting to do this though...I figured there'd be some Sioux and Beaver fans around the area. The games are pretty much back-to-back.

Comment

If I don't go to the game's this weekend, I'd be interested, I used to live in White Bear Lake.

Comment

Make sure the owner has an ESPN360 approved provider..... I have Qwest High Speed Internet and can't get it
              - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
              Go you Green and White
              Go Bemidji Beavers
              Fight with all your might!
              Rah! Rah! Rah!
              We are here to cheer you
              We are out to win your fame,
              So, Go Bemidji Beavers
              Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                Make sure the owner has an ESPN360 approved provider..... I have Qwest High Speed Internet and can't get it
                Yeah, I was thinking of that. Hopefully the ESPN Syndication is true and someone will pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                  Yeah, I was thinking of that. Hopefully the ESPN Syndication is true and someone will pick it up.
                  Hopefully or I am going to just got to call either Cowboy Jacks or Joe Sensers and see what they have for Wi Fi.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Go you Green and White
                  Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Rah! Rah! Rah!
                  We are here to cheer you
                  So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                    Hopefully or I am going to just got to call either Cowboy Jacks or Joe Sensers and see what they have for Wi Fi.
                    I also know the GM of the BW3s in Plymouth, not sure if they have WiFi though...

Comment

I also know the GM of the BW3s in Plymouth, not sure if they have WiFi though...
                      If the do, find out their provider

Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Go you Green and White
                      Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Rah! Rah! Rah!
                      We are here to cheer you
                      So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

They do have WiFi. Some coworkers have done their fantasy drafts there. Unfortunately, it's more a bouncyball place. The BW's in Crystal is more hockey-centric, as the GM is a hockey fan.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Can anyone help me, what kind of cable do I need to connect my computer to my TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            They do have WiFi. Some coworkers have done their fantasy drafts there. Unfortunately, it's more a bouncyball place. The BW's in Crystal is more hockey-centric, as the GM is a hockey fan.
                            And I know one of the managers at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricanegame1671 View Post
                              Can anyone help me, what kind of cable do I need to connect my computer to my TV?
                              This really depends on what kind of video output options you have available on your computer although there is a pretty good chance that you have an S-Video connection. You should know that whatever your video output connection may be you will still likely need a separate audio connection.

Comment

Working...
                              X