Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeast Regional: #1 BC vs. #4 Alaska, #2 North Dakota vs. #3 Yale

No one is mentioning the fact that Alaska will be playing a game at 8:30am their time. I'm going to bet they've been practicing in the mornings this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Maybe the Yalie's should try playing all four goaltenders, one forward and one defenseman.
      Are you capable of doing anything other than spewing
      nonsensical vitriol? Once again, I remain skeptical of your ability
      to string together a flawless English sentence. E.G., why "Yalie's",
      and not Yalies? I would gladly offer to tutor you in remedial English.....
      BUT, I doubt that you can afford my hourly rate. Or perhaps I could
      refer your earlier opinion to the President of Vanderbilt. Maybe he
      could pull a few strings and get you into English 101!!!!! ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
        BTW, shouldn't it be Yale Doc?

North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I reiterate, someone who does not grasp word wrap should not be offering anyone else help about anything.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            I reiterate, someone who doesn't grasp word wrap should not be offering anyone else help about anything.
            Maybe you can get him into Computer Sciences 101 at the University of Phoenix
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Dude - stop hitting return when you type your posts.

Comment

are you a cute girl? asian?!?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I don't understand how North Dakota wins the WCHA Final Five but then has to travel to the Northeast and get put in the same bracket as the second best team in the nation (Boston College) when SCSU loses to UND but gets to go to the get X and put in the same bracket as Wisconsin a team that the huskies beat last week and doesn't deserve a 1 seed, sioux should've been given the 1 seed in the Midwest instead of the badgers and its the badgers or huskies that should be traveling to the northeast region to play yale and bc

Comment

Originally posted by awesome-o View Post
                    I don't understand how North Dakota wins the WCHA Final Five but then has to travel to the Northeast and get put in the same bracket as the second best team in the nation (Boston College) when SCSU loses to UND but gets to go to the get X and put in the same bracket as Wisconsin a team that the huskies beat last week and doesn't deserve a 1 seed, sioux should've been given the 1 seed in the Midwest instead of the badgers and its the badgers or huskies that should be traveling to the northeast region to play yale and bc
                    simple math
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If anyone got screwed in this process, it was Yale. Should be playing Bemidji instead of NDU. As I said earlier they did not even get the courtesy of a reacharound from the committee.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                        Living in a town where you can leave your car/house unlocked and not worry about it is nice.
                        I agree.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                          If anyone got screwed in this process, it was Yale. Should be playing Bemidji instead of NDU. As I said earlier they did not even get the courtesy of a reacharound from the committee.
                          If you got a reacharound from the committee, would you stop complaining?
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                            NDU? try UND

Comment

It's called Karma for years and years of dirty play - the Chay Genoway thing - Karma as well. We all know when you lose this weekend it will only be because of the refs too.

Comment

NDU? try UND
                                No, NDU - National Dumbass University
                                Yale Hockey '09 ECAC Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X