No announcement yet.

Midwest Regional, Miami vs. Alabama-Huntsville, Bemidji State vs. Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Midwest Regional, Miami vs. Alabama-Huntsville, Bemidji State vs. Michigan

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    envy? isn't that a club that startthebus frequents? Figures you'd be into it too.
    You just can't accept the fact that minnehaha didn't make the NCAA's again this year can you?
    Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Re: Midwest Regional, Miami vs. Alabama-Huntsville, Bemidji State vs. Michigan

Houseote, I think I know you...

I think BSU should just save the school some money and not make the trip to Fort Wayne. Afterall, some dude with a super-mullet and his two sidekicks were on TV last Sunday morning and couldn't talk about anything other than the Miami/Michigan match-up.

I assume they must have already played the first round games, right?
      Schizophrenic Bemidji/Minnesota/UNO Fan

Comment

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
        You just can't accept the fact that minnehaha didn't make the NCAA's again this year can you?
        He isn't a Gopher fan, and I'm pretty sure he is used to his team not making the NCAA's.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Just because I live in MN, doesn't mean I'm a U of M fan. Or can't your inferior brain comprehend that?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by houseote View Post
            I watched BSU's win over Miami in November. Realizing it was still early in the season, I couldn't help but find myself saying "This is the #1 team in the nation?" I was waiting for the big red machine to show up. I never saw it. I doubt that will happen in the tourney.
            Don't worry we say that all the time as well!! And we hope it won't happen in the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Just because I live in MN, doesn't mean I'm a U of M fan. Or can't your inferior brain comprehend that?
              Gee, the fact that you have that idiotic "State of Hockey" line under your name illudes to it as all minny residents think they are Gods gift to hockey. Also your tag of RIP-Kirby says that.

And FYI, the only true U of M is The University of Michigan. minnehaha is only an also ran....

Comment

Gee, the fact that you have that idiotic "State of Hockey" line under your name illudes to it as all minny residents think they are Gods gift to hockey. Also your tag of RIP-Kirby says that.

And FYI, the only true U of M is The University of Michigan. minnehaha is only an also ran....
                Ummm, he just said he lives in Minnesota. His argument is that it doesn't mean he is a Gopher fan. Try to keep up.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pb...S/3230316/1002

Whole new ice surface this weekend in Fort Wayne. I'm actually glad the boards are "dead." After watching the games in JLA last week and some of the crazy bounces I'll be glad to see something closer to the norm.

Just a quick note....the Miami RedHawks "playoff mullets" are gone. I've seen Hirschfeld and Wingels walking around campus and the mullet has been chopped. I'm going to take this as a positive haha
                  2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by StLooMav View Post
                    Houseote, I think I know you...

I think BSU should just save the school some money and not make the trip to Fort Wayne. Afterall, some dude with a super-mullet and his two sidekicks were on TV last Sunday morning and couldn't talk about anything other than the Miami/Michigan match-up.

I assume they must have already played the first round games, right?
                    If you want to create interest for the 15 non-college hockey fans who were watching that show you don't try and sell a Bemidji/Huntsville or Bemidji/Miami match up. You sell Michigan - the one school over 20% of ESPN viewers have heard of .

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Ummm, he just said he lives in Minnesota. His argument is that it doesn't mean he is a Gopher fan. Try to keep up.
                      My point was that most minnehaha residents love the goophers. He apparently is one of the few that don't, my bad. But he still seems to dislike Michigan though.

Comment

Curious to see how that ice surface is. If it's crappy, well, that's just fine with UAH --- the ice in Huntsville is, as you'd expect, fair to terrible.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
                          Just a quick note....the Miami RedHawks "playoff mullets" are gone. I've seen Hirschfeld and Wingels walking around campus and the mullet has been chopped. I'm going to take this as a positive haha
                          I hope VAIVE took it down a notch as well, that thing on his head was getting a bit out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                            Curious to see how that ice surface is. If it's crappy, well, that's just fine with UAH --- the ice in Huntsville is, as you'd expect, fair to terrible.

GFM
                            Oh no, I can just hear the excuses from our guys already: "Crappy ice did us in." I have a bad feeling all of a sudden, but then again maybe bad ice would work to our advantage and slow Bemidji down?

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                              I hope VAIVE took it down a notch as well, that thing on his head was getting a bit out of control.
                              I could not agree with you more, but it is VAIVE and VAIVE does what he wants.

Love and Honor

Comment

Oh no, I can just hear the excuses from our guys already: "Crappy ice did us in." I have a bad feeling all of a sudden, but then again maybe bad ice would work to our advantage and slow Bemidji down?
                                Not sure if you read what morris said but I saw nothing close to an excuse in there. If anything he was hoping the ice would be bad because that is what they are use to playing on at home in Alabama.

It will be interesting though how good the ice will be after this whole transformation.

Love and Honor

Comment

Working...
                                X