Thanks alot USCHO......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks alot USCHO......

Just wanted to say thanks to all the great people I met this weekend from USCHO.
    In no particular order, Russell Jaslow, Matt Webb and Caveman were great to talk with last night. Thanks for all your hard work to make the Division III page a tremendous asset for USCHO.
    I had alot of fun during the informal meet and greet.
    St.Norbert fans are some of the classiest people I have ever met as well.
    As I predicted, at least for myself, it was the best weekend since the Finals have been at Lake Placid. Great hockey, great times, and new friends make for a fun weekend. Thanks everyone!
    LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Re: Thanks alot USCHO......

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the great people I met this weekend from USCHO.
    In no particular order, Russell Jaslow, Matt Webb and Caveman were great to talk with last night. Thanks for all your hard work to make the Division III page a tremendous asset for USCHO.
    I had alot of fun during the informal meet and greet.
    St.Norbert fans are some of the classiest people I have ever met as well.
    As I predicted, at least for myself, it was the best weekend since the Finals have been at Lake Placid. Great hockey, great times, and new friends make for a fun weekend. Thanks everyone!

Speaking for Caveman also, it was great to meet you as well. Now, the big question: did you hit up the dance club too or go to bed "early" like me?
    “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
    19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Mr Webb - Great job on the Fasthockey color commentary during the SNC-Oswego game! I enjoyed it !
      Hockey and Beer..Two great tastes that go together

Rick Jeanneret -The BEST play by play voice in Hockey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEfbyrKnKc0

Comment

Originally posted by play by play View Post
        Mr Webb - Great job on the Fasthockey color commentary during the SNC-Oswego game! I enjoyed it !
        Thanks. That was only the second time I've done it and admit it's not easy at all to do. To me I sound horrible...but hopefully did well enough to get by and be insightful to some extent.

I've taken some heat for us raving about Musselwhite all the time, but every time something happened he was right in the middle of it. Was kind of hard not to. Same goes for the Ryd-Pulak-Longley line for SNC.

Big thanks to Fasthockey.com for again putting the broadcast together. We've come a long way from 1998 when I had to keep refreshing the UWSP schedule on their team page to find out who won the title game...
        Last edited by Matthew Webb; 03-22-2010, 12:42 PM.
        “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
        19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

The fasthockey broadcast was nice on Friday, though I only got to see the last 8 minutes of the Oswego/SNC game. Felt the camera work was much better in the Plattsburgh/Norwich game; in the SNC game one guy would be zoomed in really close then the other camera would take over with mega wide angle, sorta made ya dizzy watching!
          But I agree with Matt, better than what's been available in past.
          Looking forward to finals in Minneapolis next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
            Speaking for Caveman also, it was great to meet you as well. Now, the big question: did you hit up the dance club too or go to bed "early" like me?
            I must admit I was in "early". However my group stayed out a bit later, and I will say Caveman doesn't look any better at 3 am either.
            Memories that will last a lifetime!
            Last edited by Saints17; 03-22-2010, 06:16 PM.
            LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Working...
            X