X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2010-11

Originally posted by CardsFan91 View Post
    ...I'm kind of concerned about our Defenseman.
    "But, we made a lot of mistakes and our team defense was only so-so. We can't be happy with that."

Hah! I said this ten days ago. Alot of breakdowns last night. I'm still worried about the Defenseman.

* As much as I hate to admit this, if I had to pick the starting 'tender for Friday night I'd go with Leis.
    Last edited by CardsFan91; 10-26-2010, 04:41 PM.
    Plattsburgh State Cardinals
    1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
    21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Jensen did good there is alot of buzz around him... The thing i was impressed by is his vision, then his shot was a surprise he shot a shot on goal that the goalie didnt even react to it hit the post.... Watch out for him to have a major impact this year, and a surprise player might be the freshmen d-man Brad Devereaux he looked very good last night to

Comment

Originally posted by kylemiller View Post
        Jensen did good there is alot of buzz around him... The thing i was impressed by is his vision, then his shot was a surprise he shot a shot on goal that the goalie didnt even react to it hit the post.... Watch out for him to have a major impact this year, and a surprise player might be the freshmen d-man Brad Devereaux he looked very good last night to
        yea the Jensen guy had nice stats and a good writeup and played in a very good league....he should help you guys out alot, hopefully not to much against OZ

Comment

"Last year we definitely over-achieved, but you always want to set your goals high, and this year is no different," Corry said. "We all want the national championship trophy."
          Cardinal Points - En route to the 'ship - Published: Thursday, October 21, 2010
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Ryan Corry needs to step up this year. Enough said.
            21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Ryan Corry needs to step up this year. Enough said.
              Are you paying him a salary? Last I heard these guys pay tuition to play at Plattsburgh, they are not pro players in the same way that you are not a pro fan. Maybe YOU should step it up this year, the arena always has the atmosphere of a funeral parlor.

Comment

This weekend's games vs. Geneseo and Brockport going to be availble online via Live Stats or am I going to have to have WIRY turned down low while the kiddies carve their pumpkins?

Comment

Many thanks. Any info you can share as to what happened to the Cardinalhockey.net site. Miss the message board a whole lot.

Comment

Basics of it: the school asked Bill to take down the site because they were getting their newly updated athletics website, and wanted that to be the "official source of Cardinal Hockey Information". Bill eventually got them to agree to let him run a bare-bones version of it, but he had to change the url to something more unofficial-sounding, thus came http://www.letsgocards.net/. All that was going to have was the recruit info, the pictures, the historical stats page, and a blog of game recaps and BTB recaps.

And then ultimately some pressing personal matters left Bill with little time to run that site and continue to fight with the school over what he can and cannot do this season, so he's doing what little he can on the facebook page he's got linked on the website, and intends to attempt to run letsgocards.net again next season.

Sadly, that's the "long story short" version
                    Last edited by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh; 10-28-2010, 09:53 AM.
                    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Bill did a GREAt job w/ the site and it's sorely missed.

Comment

He did do a great job with that site. Always wished Oswego had something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
                          Are you paying him a salary? Last I heard these guys pay tuition to play at Plattsburgh, they are not pro players in the same way that you are not a pro fan. Maybe YOU should step it up this year, the arena always has the atmosphere of a funeral parlor.
                          Maybe if it wasn't my fault that the average age of Plattsburgh fans who attend the games are like 50-years-old. It's not my fault they all sit on their hands! I'm a Sophomore in college and I DO make alot of noise at the games. So **** off!
                          Last edited by CardsFan91; 10-28-2010, 02:58 PM.
                          21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Maybe if it wasn't my fault that the average age of Plattsburgh fans who attend the games are like 50-years-old. It's not my fault they all sit on their hands! I'm a Sophomore in college and I DO make alot of noise at the games. So **** off!
                            In the infamous words of Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along?!"

Comment

bickering amongst yourselves already, cardinal fans? in all fairness, people complain that us folks in the campus centre aren't loud enough and we should stand up more, so i see why you'd be angry. But I say save the bickering for after next weekend when the Lakers take you guys out again

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909

I hear this is the new way to get the student section going on Oswego.....
                                Jim Reisdorf
                                Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X