2 NCAA West Regional Tickets @Xcel - Both Days or Split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 NCAA West Regional Tickets @Xcel - Both Days or Split

I have two tickets for sale near blue line in Section 104 - Row 20 for both the semi-finals on Friday, 3/26 - 4:30 and 8:00 and the finals on Saturday, 3/27 - 8:00. Asking face value of $47 per ticket (no service charge). Can either be bought together, or if needed split semi-finals and finals. I'm attending these games, so I can either exchange at the X or I can mail.

X Hockey Seating Chart - http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/seating/hockey.jsp

Re: 2 NCAA West Regional Tickets @Xcel - Both Days or Split

I am going to be coming up to the Excel for the 1st time with my family, I want to take my 10 year old son. I think i would be interested in buying the tickets for both days.

Comment

Solo65,

See private message sent.

Comment

These are sold. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by solo65 View Post
          I am going to be coming up to the Excel for the 1st time with my family, I want to take my 10 year old son. I think i would be interested in buying the tickets for both days.
          I have a pair of tickets for this weekend's games (4:30 pm & 8:00 pm Friday, 8:00 PM Saturday) on Club Level, section C25, row 7 available. Asking face value of $47 per ticket (no service charge) or consider offers. Requesting PayPal payment, I can mail the hard-copy tickets to you right away. Please let me know, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X