Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    I hope you aren't diagnosing any real people today
    As opposed to pseudo people

Originally posted by PiosAvsFan View Post
    Thankfully, I'm at home, but I'm still supposed to be studying and writing papers.
    Glad you clarified that.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      As opposed to pseudo people
      Cadavers, maybe, mannequins, maybe
      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
        Cadavers, maybe, mannequins, maybe
        There are also standardized patients (actors), who are real people, but not real patients.
        GO AVS!!!

.\ \
        ..\ \
        ...\ \ _____ GO DU!!!
        ....\_////////)

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
          SOBO is an awesome hockey bar -- i go there occasionally to catch Habs games. Sucks you can't make it today, hopefully you can catch it on E360 or something?!

That's the benefit to working at a fitness/sports club....we have TVs. I'll have the game on!
          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by PiosAvsFan View Post
            There are also standardized patients (actors), who are real people, but not real patients.
            ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wt4e9QCCI7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wt4e9QCCI7U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Comment

Will be watching the pio's at the lounge. cold beer/winning hockey team yahoo!

Comment

Some kid posted from the RIT bus and said there would be 1,000 RIT fans at the game plus the band. DU with +/- 50. Yikes.

Comment

KScant and I have decided to join/lead the shenanigans at Campus Lounge. DU has had remarkable tournament success for games I have attendeded Campus Lounge (undefeated baby)!!!

Plus, I can make sure Cross Czech does indeed do his required pregame three wisemen shot.
                  DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                  sigpic
                  WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

In an hour and a half I'll be glued to my t.v... and not to watch Cold Case. Let's go DU!
                    "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                      KScant and I have decided to join/lead the shenanigans at Campus Lounge. DU has had remarkable tournament success for games I have attendeded Campus Lounge (undefeated baby)!!!

Plus, I can make sure Cross Czech does indeed do his required pregame three wisemen shot.
                      Keep up that winning streak. I hope Kscant is fired up....
                      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post

Take a photo if possible of the Campus Lounge Shenanigans for the Blog & email it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                          Take a photo if possible of the Campus Lounge Shenanigans for the Blog & email it to me.
                          And the backup is the arresting officers--they'll undoubtedly bring a camera.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

is the www.denverpioneers.com pioneer vision going to be video feed?

Comment

Still 1-0 RIT with 8:30 left - Pios just got an iffy penalty.
                              STEAMER Hockey

Comment

2-1 rit
                                dash 8
                                what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

Working...
                                X