Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy

Originally posted by Cross-Czech View Post
    Haven't seen this posted elsewhere. Open at your own risk...

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_14752742
    Thanks for the warning!

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
    OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!!! So what kind of an injury is "undisclosed?"
    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
      OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!!! So what kind of an injury is "undisclosed?"
      Do you really have to ask that in the post-season? Coaches are loath to disclose details about injuries this time of year.
      2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
      2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
      2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
      2010 Frozen Four participant
      2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Roll call: Who's going to Campus tomorrow?

r

Comment

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post

r
          I will be in attendance accompanied, I believe, by Cross Czech and DenverGoldJersey. I think I have to buy the first Three Wisemen.

Comment

All-CHN First Team
            F Gustav Nyquist, So., Maine
            F Rhett Rakhshani, Sr., Denver
            F Blake Geoffrion, Sr., Wisconsin
            D Brendan Smith, Jr., Wisconsin
            D Carl Sneep, Sr., Boston College
            G Marc Cheverie, Jr., Denver

All-CHN Second Team
            F Chase Polacek, Jr., Rensselaer
            F Jarod Palmer, Sr., Miami
            F Bobby Butler, Sr., New Hampshire
            D Erik Gustafsson, Jr., Northern Michigan
            D Cameron Schilling, So., Miami
            G Ben Scrivens, Sr., Cornell

All-CHN Rookie Team
            G Joe Howe, Colorado College
            F Stephane Da Costa, Merrimack
            F Danny Kristo, North Dakota
            F Andy Taranto, Alaska
            D Matt Donovan, Denver
            D Brian Dumoulin, Boston College

For the full story:
            http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...010all-chn.php
            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PioneerPhanatic View Post
              I will be in attendance accompanied, I believe, by Cross Czech and DenverGoldJersey. I think I have to buy the first Three Wisemen.
              I'll be there i plan on having a large bar tab this weekend
              I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4959490

This interview might be of some interest to people.
                sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Mike Chambers of the Denver Post with 4 posts in his blog from Albany today. Looks like Nutini and Martin will play tomorrow.

Mike Chambers Blog
                  DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post

r
                    Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and do not have the option of calling in sick. If Denver wins I will be either at Campus lounge or at SOBO 151 on Broadway street. SOBO is an excellent hockey bar, great food and a very good selection of beer. If you haven't gone there before I would definitely urge you to try it!
                    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

I'm so nervous for the game that I can't focus on any of my work this morning!
                      GO AVS!!!

.\ \
                      ..\ \
                      ...\ \ _____ GO DU!!!
                      ....\_////////)

Comment

Report from Albany:

Chevy will be an NHL Free Agent this summer. He was drafted in 2006.
                        2006-07 Nainamo (BCHL)
                        2007-08 Freshman @ DU
                        2008-09 Sophomore
                        2009-10 This season.
                        Means he falls under the Blake Wheeler situation & can pick any team he wants to play for.

We have a limo bus all set up to take us around Albany tonight. Pretty cool little town.

The team is staying out in the suburbs. There is a Bed, Bath & Beyond, A Barnes & Noble and a Cheesecake Factory next to the hotel. Gwoz is smart.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hiPb50D9G1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hiPb50D9G1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                          Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and do not have the option of calling in sick. If Denver wins I will be either at Campus lounge or at SOBO 151 on Broadway street. SOBO is an excellent hockey bar, great food and a very good selection of beer. If you haven't gone there before I would definitely urge you to try it!
                          SOBO is an awesome hockey bar -- i go there occasionally to catch Habs games. Sucks you can't make it today, hopefully you can catch it on E360 or something?!

r

Comment

Originally posted by PiosAvsFan View Post
                            I'm so nervous for the game that I can't focus on any of my work this morning!
                            I hope you aren't diagnosing any real people today
                            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                              I hope you aren't diagnosing any real people today
                              Thankfully, I'm at home, but I'm still supposed to be studying and writing papers.
                              GO AVS!!!

.\ \
                              ..\ \
                              ...\ \ _____ GO DU!!!
                              ....\_////////)

Comment

College Hockey247.com names
                                Rakhshani and Cheverie 1st Team All Americans

http://collegehockey247.rivals.com/c...sp?CID=1066436
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X