Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    Add to all these statements with the fact that Cross-Czech will be doing a Three Wisemen shot prior to each of the next four games and our success is virtually assured. You will be doing that for all of us and the team, right Cross-Czech???!!!!
    The Hockey Gods have spoken. Bring on the Wisemen!

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
    I think Cross Check should be doing a shot for every goal this weekend, provided he has someone to drive him home.
    I'm not falling for that one DG. I heard that you used that same line on a girl at the Outback before the Slaughter in the Springs. 6 shots and 30 minutes later...

Comment

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy

pre bump!! Come on guys, eye of the tiger!!!
      "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
      Tom Serratore

Comment

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
        Okay. Who takes Maiani's spot on the second line wing?

Goal Czar? Vossberg? Glasser? Knowlton?
        I would think it would be Matt. My second choice is Chris. Luke is not up to the job.

Question for ya. How is it that Wisconsin is the only number one seed playing the late game in the opening round?
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

• Re: All things Denver XXVII: From Boonetown to Motown - It's not a Ford, it's a Chevy!

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
          I would think it would be Matt. My second choice is Chris. Luke is not up to the job.

Question for ya. How is it that Wisconsin is the only number one seed playing the late game in the opening round?
          ESPN supposedly called the shots there because of TV ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
            pre bump!! Come on guys, eye of the tiger!!!
            Oh, yes, Eye of the Tiger, indeed. I hope to hear that playing on Friday; that's my team's theme song. =)

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
              Breaking News:

The Campus Lounge was hooked up with ESPN-U today.
              Good to know!
              DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
              sigpic
              WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Tonight, during a semi-blizzard here in Denver, Chevy was interviewed by Sandy Clough on "Clough Talk" on FM 104.3 The Fan. Nothing earth shattering or new was said, but I was inspired by the confidence in his voice all through the interview. He did refer to many people "jumping off the DU bandwagon" after last weekend and hopes that they will jump back on after the weekend. His confidence in himself and the team for this weekend was evident. I wish you could have heard this DMann!

One thing of note: DU had a good practice today, but tomorrow is a full travel day. Therefore, only one practice left until the game with RIT. It's snowing like crazy here with a bunch of cancellations tomorrow. Folks at DIA are working hard on the runways to keep them open and de-icing is happing with all flights out. Let's hope that the team gets out tomorrow without any significant delays.
                sigpic
                WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Article in the Troy (NY) Record about Chris Knowlton http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...7957207611.txt.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

IT's TRAVEL DAY!
                    Go Pioneers!

Comment

It's fairly obvious by no comments either way on my late night missives about DU hockey, that I should spend my time elsewhere.

GO DU!
                      Last edited by co14ers; 03-24-2010, 01:42 AM. Reason: **** these fools.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Article in the Troy (NY) Record about Chris Knowlton http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...7957207611.txt.
                        Thanks for the heads up Ralph. Chris has been a pleasant surprise this year. He was sort of an unknown coming in, but has really improved this season.
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

It's fairly obvious by no comments either way on my late night missives about DU hockey, that I should spend my time elsewhere.

GO DU!
                          Your late night missives were so authoritative, there was little to add.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            20+ extra fans in Section 122 could really help the cause. I think we may have a better turnout than expected.

I hope the alumni office is working overtime to get a turnout from NYC, Boston, NH, Western Mass & Eastern/Northern NY.

Certainly more people are flying in from Denver than I expected.

Comment

Yep DG--Let's pack the house! It's cool that the number one seed gets the best seating.

Here's Rugg's and Gwoz in the weekly Press conference. They sound ready to R and R.

http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewAr...CLID=204914429
                              Go Pioneers!

Comment

GO DU!
                                Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I have to wait 'til the guards are distracted to post.
                                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Working...
                                X