Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA Final Five Semi: St. Cloud State vs. Wisconsin

Should be a heck of a game.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: WCHA Final Five Semi: St. Cloud State vs. Wisconsin

Should be a fun game. Hopefully the Huskies bring their A game because they are going to need it.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      Should be a fun game. Hopefully the Huskies bring their A game because they are going to need it.
      Will this game flip a comparison somewhere? The Badgers and Huskies split the season series...this would break up that tie.

Comment

Awesome. Get to see the Huskies 2 times for sure next weekend AND I don't have to drive to St Cloud to see them. If they come out with good intensity I'll be happy. If they play like they care they can do good things.

Comment

Between the second and third period of Friday night's game TB, you said that you where through with the team if they blew that lead. Something about the Dahl stall becoming the Motzko stall. Who is your team now?
          There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Will this game flip a comparison somewhere? The Badgers and Huskies split the season series...this would break up that tie.
            Wisconsin has the comparison right now so I assume if they win it couldn't hurt.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

So will Wisconsin.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                Between the second and third period of Friday night's game TB, you said that you where through with the team if they blew that lead. Something about the Dahl stall becoming the Motzko stall. Who is your team now?
                Shhh...he's frantically trying to get back on the bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                  If you are going to quote me at least do it right. I said if they lose the game I was never going to another game again. They choked Friday night and the team it knows it. There is nothing wrong with wanting this team to play up to their ability and being sick of this team not playing well at the end of the year. This team keeps saying they are different, I hope they are right.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Vicar we have all had our moments of Doubt . . . Leave TB alone he is a good SCSU Hockey fan.

So much to say . . way to exhausted to write it all done now.

See yall Thursday!!
                    SCSU!

Comment

Should be a fun game. I'll most likely be there with the band. Huskies should be able to pull it out if they come out playing hard like the team of a few weeks ago, and maybe get back up into the top 4 in the PWR again.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                        Should be a fun game. I'll most likely be there with the band. Huskies should be able to pull it out if they come out playing hard like the team of a few weeks ago, and maybe get back up into the top 4 in the PWR again.
                        There's a band? Stay home. If I want to listen to 40 nerds butchering Smoke on the Water with their trombones, I'll listen to the MTU band.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                          Are you guys playing for the Basketball team on Tuesday night?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            There's a band? Stay home. If I want to listen to 40 nerds butchering Smoke on the Water with their trombones, I'll listen to the MTU band.
                            Hey, we have to listen to nerds playing if they come or not so we might as well listen to our nerds......

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Go SCSU I hope WI loses.

Should be a close game.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X